• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Nice work Josh!!! I might very will get BeerSmith now. Been using Qbrew for the Mr. Beer ¬†availability in the database. I hope you get compensation for this. At the very least Brad Smith should give you a¬†small percentage of BeerSmith¬†2.0 sales¬†for all your hard work.¬†
    • Definitely sounds good Kevin. I agree with Josh you want to cut back on the cinnamon and nutmeg¬†considering they're already components of the pumpkin spice. I'm ready to brew my fall/early winter beer and¬†wanted to see what you guys think. I have a couple of the Belgian spiced ale¬†left to brew this fall. I'm thinking of making a Belgian pumpkin spiced ale. ¬†Substitute the spices from the kit for pumpkin spices, mash some oats with two row for body and add some lactose to balance the spices. Ferment with S 58 and see what it's like.
    • Dammit!¬† I only had time to look at 126 of the results.¬†
    • Did you know that youve told someone ton"google" something 127 times. My advanced search tells me so. Good day Google King.¬†
    • Mine was more tart when I bottled last night. It came out at 9.2%.¬† We'll see if something happens similar to mine where the tartness goes away or how it matures in the next 2 months.¬† But again, I did the Apple Brown Beery recipe.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts