yankeedag

Simple Guideline

181 posts in this topic

Thanks yank, I would have saved a lot of guys a lot of time had i had this two weeks ago. I think I had a question on each point you made!

Take a look in the No Post Post to see a possible update. Might as well refine this before it's officeal...I have just updated the post on this page at 2:47pm central time.. you might want to look again... sroll up.

With being a great Nong comes great responsibility. He is da man that YD. Pulled my butt outta the fire a few times.

WretchedRon wrote:

With being a great Nong comes great responsibility. He is da man that YD. Pulled my butt outta the fire a few times.

+100000000 to that!

The list is very good YD but you might want to explain just how many brews you made and how much fun you had while you learned all those tricks were indeed true. Have fun and brew hoppy.

Nice list, Dag.

But you forgot........no, it's there.
You failed to mention..........ok, you did get that.
You didn't include..........nope, just saw it.

You're not making this easy. :P

you think that's bad? I just re-editied again.. I thought of something else.

oh, and as a side note: we were talking some time back about putting all that we've brewed in our signature area. I said I didn't want to take up 3 pages to list it. It would be four now. Just know I love brewing beer, and I like to help as much as possible.

yankeedag wrote:

oh, and as a side note: we were talking some time back about putting all that we've brewed in our signature area. I said I didn't want to take up 3 pages to list it. It would be four now. Just know I love brewing beer, and I like to help as much as possible.

:silly: