yankeedag

Simple Guideline

181 posts in this topic

yankeedag wrote:

fixed.
looks like I need to add the "boil time explanation" bit. tomorrow.

The graph that's been floating around is very helpful to me as a Newbie. I'm making this post a "favorite" of mine and having that along with the explanation would be great.

FrozenInTime wrote:

A couple more if interested. Wife says I'm a pain, I used to be a copywrite editor of sorts. Just trying to help, not hinder.

Some simple guied lines:

not ALL beers will have a lot of Krause

yeast and other objects out of suspention ,

alcoho level will go up
B)

I know the feeling. I majored in Journalism in college and worked as a reporter for a couple of years. Catching spelling errors comes a little too natural for me. :blush:

slykryck wrote:

yankeedag wrote:

fixed.

The graph that's been floating around is very helpful to me as a Newbie. I'm making this post a "favorite" of mine and having that along with the explanation would be great.

Here is another great thread to bookmark. It has the graph you are speaking of, as well as several others...

swenocha wrote:

slykryck wrote:

yankeedag wrote:

fixed.

Here is another great thread to bookmark. It has the graph you are speaking of, as well as several others...

If high school teachers cared this much about students, graduation rates would sky rocket....Or maybe its that this subject is so much more interesting than anything taught in high school.

Either way, all the vets on the forum are a huge help.

ok thank you very much for the help. Please go back and see how the update looks. (sorry for making you go all the way back to page one on this.)

not to picky at all.

updates added. and a small modification. There is another section I want to add, but I'm still working on it. ALL FEEDBACK is appreciated.

Shit Nong, this seems kind of like a last word. You better not be planning on passing into the ether after your number 10,000. We'll haunt you, ya know. ;)

What I'm trying to do is gather all the answeres to questions that come up in one little spot. To let the Noobz know that we've been there, done that, and what to expect. Once it gets to a point where I think I've covered all the "common" bugabooz, I'll humbly ask EricG if they would be willing to pop it up with the other permanent postings. As far as fading out after my 10k post... I never know if I'm gonna be taken out by a Coors Light Truck driven by Kenney....

...But then, most "FAQ" post always seem a little on the 'Tard side.
FAQ: If I stick my pencile in a sharpener, will my socks roll up.
Answer: No, in most cases your zipper will rust. Try drinking lots of water just before bed.

added more to the simple guide. Might wanna give it a perv...(this stupid thing is starting to turn into a book)