Mr.Beer Community

Boxerbrewing38 wrote:

a bunch my friends go up to potter to go hunting.

Tag along sometime even if you don't hunt, I don't hunt, we could hook up at The Wharton and tip a few. Just PM me. I'm glad the flatlanders come up here and blast the ever living crap out of all the bambis, so I don't have to dodge so many on my way to work in the mornings.

pghFred wrote:

I'm about 25 miles SW of Pittsburgh. I grew up in the city and still commute there for work.

I have family down that way. My brother lives in Raccoon Twp. I grew up down there before moving to Potter Co. I used to work at the zinc plant in Monaca, too bad its shutting down.

Gods Country Brewer wrote:

Me. North Central, in Potter County aka "God's Country" hence my name here. I'm 10 miles from Cherry Springs State park, the stargazing capitol of the eastern United States.

I used to go camping at the Cherry Springs State Park every summer. It's a great area, used to go deer spotting every night.

Wernersville (western Berks county)

Gotta give some love to Weak Knee Homebrew Supply in Pottstown. It's the closest 'real' LHBS to me. There is a closer one in Reading called Universal Carbonics, but they only get a shipment once in a blue moon and they never seem to have what I need.

I guess you can tell from my name, I'm brewing right in the heart of Pittsburgh PA. I am in the Lawrenceville to be exact. I was just browsing the new section and think it's kinda cool. B)