Mr.Beer Community

Pittsburgh here. or more specifically, the eastern suburbs(Plum, Monroeville, Murrysville(I can be in all 3 at the same time)). I like to think of it as 3 miles from the greatest golf course this side of the Mississippi. Oakmont Country Club. Am going to my LHBS(Ruffledhomebrewing.com) within the hour and will drive right by it. oh to dream...

I'm in Lemoyne, which is right across the Susquehanna River from Harrisburg.
I've lived in most of the towns on the West Shore and was born between Lewisberry and Etters. Nice to see all of the other PA folks here. :chug:

The can of "Bretzels" avatar is from my Great Great Grandfather's factory in Harrisburg that existed from 1900 until the mid 1950's. Grandpa and his brother Dave worked there as kids. Pretzels and Beer!!

Hey Travis!

My little bro lives in Mechanicsburg just outside Harrisburg.  He actually bought his house from the ‘Troegs’ family (which is actually shortened from the real family name) which produced the 2 sons who went on to create the Troegs Brewing Co. 

Welcome aboard!!

New member here. Fallowfield Twp, Washington County, Pa

Mt. Pleasant Twp, Wash County here.

I'm kind of in-between Cecil, Hickory and McDonald in a tiny town called Southview.

WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum.  3 weeks in the Little Brown Keg(LBK) and 4 weeks @ room temperature(out of direct sunlight). put some in the fridge for 3 days. Only put in the fridge what you plan to drink at one sitting let the rest continue to condition.

born and raised in Waynesboro Pa! But I live just south of there now (Thurmont MD). About a 5 minute motorcycle ride through the mountains to Camp David. Smack dab between some nice brewpubs in Gettysburg, and Frederick!