Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
System Admin

And the winners are.....

"Wings_Fan_In_KC" post=288904 said:

Yikes! No, I wasn't accusing MrB of doing anything "suspect" at all.

I was just being quasi-cynical and slightly satirical.

Guess it missed the mark.

Well I guess we know who the REAL trouble-maker is around here. lol.

Just being quasi-moto. I mean quasi-cynical. Let's all have a beer together.

:gulp:

Wow! You both win! That is freakin' awesome.

Thank you, MrBeer, for the LBK and the $100 GC that you have awarded to each of the remaining 4 finalists. Will you be emailing us?

I am very pleased and honored to have participated and ended up in the top 6.

:borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

Very well done, everyone. Not gonna lie, I'm still sorta surprised that everyone was able to stay civil and respectful for the entirety of the contest.

But then again, I'm not that surprised knowing how everyone respects each other on these forums. A rare thing on the interwebs, these days.

Congrats to everyone.

"swenocha" post=288957 said:

It appears Mr. B has outdone themselves in terms of generosity related to this contest. All I can say is thank you. You guys, as always, are great.

Awesome. I am very glad that you are co-winner. I honestly didn't care (too much) if I won, I did this mostly for fun.

And I was serious in my responses in various threads about not needing or being able to use all this stuff. If Mr. Beer CEO can make arrangements where they can direct ship some of the lager yeasts and whatever other things they award me that I don't need/want to other folks who participated in this contest, and we can come up with a fair way for you all to call dibs on them, you are welcome to some of the stuff. I'll see if that can be arranged whenever I chat with them.

"Brewsus Yeast" post=289830 said:

Just curious since I don't know how this is supposed to work... Were any of the winners contacted for shipping/mailing information yet? I hadn't heard anything yet.

BY: I got contacted by MrBeer on PM in this forum. They are shipping out my LBK and $100 gift card tomorrow.

"Brewsus Yeast" post=289830 said:

Just curious since I don't know how this is supposed to work... Were any of the winners contacted for shipping/mailing information yet? I hadn't heard anything yet.

Check your private messages.

Out with friends tonight, and look what I returned home to...

286104_4436602225487_73606667_o.jpg
IMAG0135.jpg
IMAG0136.jpg
IMAG0137.jpg
IMAG0138.jpg

Holy crap! I knew it was a lot of stuff, but that's a lot of stuff!

Thanks again to Mr. B. I'm very appreciative, and all of the ingredients will be put to good use between me, my sis-in-law, and my 'brewing apprentice' friend. Though if there is someone that needs some bottles or maybe a fermenter, PM me. I likely won't use all of those items, and I'll be glad to get them to a good home if someone wants to pay to ship.

Yeah I posted pics of mine too on it's own thread, and I had already given away some items, It's a whole bunch of stuff for sure.

They went way overboard here with the prize package.

But I will find a way to use all of it. Some people I know will be getting "brewing kits" for the holidays. They will be so pissed LOL.