Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bonsai & Brew

How about a Dark Wheat Lager?

2 minutes ago, HoppySmile! said:

creeps has a method of cooling beer bottles in just minutes in the freezer. take a water soaked paper towel and wrap it around the bottle and put into freezer for about 10 min. I tried it and it works, however, if u want to cool a 6 pack or more, then ur method is more efficient

It really does work. I left one for like 40 minutes once and it was frozen solid

That recipe sounds like something to try or tweak, with one of my surplus Bavarians (Rural King closeout :)). I do appreciate the tip to wrap THE BEER in paper towel (saved an awkward conversation with Mrs. Mistake...)  So there's no BJCP category for Franken-beers? Here There Be Wheat Dragons? Abandon all Hop, Ye who go here?

Seriuosly, thanks to all for hints, tips, tweaks, and FtLoGDDT!s

11 hours ago, Eric's Latest Mistake said:

That recipe sounds like something to try or tweak, with one of my surplus Bavarians (Rural King closeout :)). I do appreciate the tip to wrap THE BEER in paper towel (saved an awkward conversation with Mrs. Mistake...)  So there's no BJCP category for Franken-beers? Here There Be Wheat Dragons? Abandon all Hop, Ye who go here?

Seriuosly, thanks to all for hints, tips, tweaks, and FtLoGDDT!s

I've been planning to revisit this one as a partial mash and using Crystal hops.;)