Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
moots

New Central NC brewer

23 hours ago, C_Edwards said:

Hi Moots,

Im new to Brewing myself in Greensboro..

Have you had a chance to visit triad homebrew supply on Guilford College Road? They have always been helpful for wine and beer. Prices were ok the last time I went. 

I have not been there yet.. May hit it up this weekend. Did go to Big Dans Brew Shed yesterday.. looked like a good place... 

3 hours ago, ukappfan said:

Have you had a chance to visit triad homebrew supply on Guilford College Road? They have always been helpful for wine and beer. Prices were ok the last time I went. 

3 hours ago, C_Edwards said:

I have not been there yet.. May hit it up this weekend. Did go to Big Dans Brew Shed yesterday.. looked like a good place... 

I have not heard of big dans. Will have to look it up. The only other one around that I knew was bull city homebrew in Durham. 

4 hours ago, ukappfan said:

I have not heard of big dans. Will have to look it up. The only other one around that I knew was bull city homebrew in Durham. 

Its off of 68 by Regional road.. same shopping center as Polo Pizza behind the Taco Bell.. really nice people..

I know what you're thinking:  did he drink six beers or only five.  Well, to tell you the truth is all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.  But being this is a barleywine, the most powerful homebrew in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question:  "Do I feel lucky?"

Sorry, couldn't resist after seeing your avatar.  Welcome to the forums and to a great hobby!