Mr.Beer Community
JoshR

The Secret is Out!!

On February 11, 2016 at 9:33 AM, MRB Josh R said:

Partial Mash Recipe List:

Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout: Black as a Midlands night, Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout is a masterful blend of pale, caramel, chocolate and roast malts, along with a generous portion of malted oats. Moderately bitter yet creamy and satisfying, Sticky Wicket has the roasted flavor of an English stout and a dense, rich head from the oats for a truly unique experience.

Naughty Cream Ale: Feeling Naughty? Try our Naughty Cream Ale. This sexy brew exhibits a slightly sweet and malty flavor with a creamy body, and clean finish. The addition of flaked corn gives this beer a creamy head and mouthfeel that almost seems playfully naughty. So don’t be a prude – enjoy some Naughtiness in your life.

Let It Bee Honey Blonde: This golden straw colored beauty is a very sessionable beer with floral honey notes, and some sweetness to round out the subtle hop character. While this beer maybe light in body, it’s big on flavor.

Blackbeer’d Porter: Ahoy, me hearties! Put down that rotten grog and feast your lips on this dark concoction! This robust porter pays homage to one of the most notorious pirates in history, Edward Teach, aka “Blackbeard”. Just like the pirate, this porter is robust and complex. With hints of chocolate and notes of caramel and toffee, this malty brew will satisfy the most discerning swashbucklers and landlubbers alike. So drink up, mateys, and enjoy the best porter on the 7 seas!   

El Gordito Mexican Lager: This lager is a perfect example of the Vienna style lagers popular throughout Mexico, and now becoming more popular here in the US. Light and refreshing, this is the perfect beer to enjoy after a long day of work or during the hot summers. With its crisp, balanced flavor and clean finish, this beer is best enjoyed with a wedge of lime. 

Grass Cutter Lager: This very drinkable and thirst-quenching American lager is a great representation of the popular light-bodied, pale, fizzy lagers brewed by the larger macrobreweries, but better! It’s a well-balanced brew with a clean and crisp finish that will appeal to a large variety of beer drinkers. This is a great all-around beer for any occasion.

Santa Rita Pale Ale: The more complex sister to our Santa Catalina Pale Ale, this beer is bright and full of citrus notes from the Cascade hop addition. While this beer is hop-forward, it has minimal bitterness, which allows the malt backbone to carry the citrus flavors without overwhelming your palate. This is a great beer for any season.

"Do you have anything in a Doppelbock?"  I asked that of our waiter last Saturday night and received a blank and confused stare.  Seriously though, I can't wait to see what PM recipes Mr. Beer will be rolling out in the coming days!  Still giddy about grains and it's been over a week!

12 hours ago, Bonsai & Brew said:

"Do you have anything in a Doppelbock?"  I asked that of our waiter last Saturday night and received a blank and confused stare.  Seriously though, I can't wait to see what PM recipes Mr. Beer will be rolling out in the coming days!  Still giddy about grains and it's been over a week!

We're working on it. We will be adding more recipes (both extract and PM) throughout the spring/summer season. Now that things have slowed down a bit from the holiday rush, we can start moving forward with some of the new products and recipes we will be releasing. I just added a PM doppelbock to my list. ;)