MrWhy

Upcoming Brewing Schedule

284 posts in this topic

this Friday. Paul's pantry pale. This will wipe out my grain inventory and also my hops that are over a year old. Im excited to brew this and get some new ingredients in the brew cave. 

IMG_4559.thumb.JPG.0ee6f88e8aabf4df2b93f013f9400a82.JPG

#winteriscoming

#johnsnowwinterwarmer

#ariasredrevenge

#strandsofsansaamber

Shrike and hotrod3539 like this

Sometime in the not so distant future... you ready for this? 10 gallon batch split. 5 gallons being a dunkel and then possibly the other 5 getting watered down a lil and using a Saison yeast for a dark Belgian grisette? Sounds pretty good for winter. 

#castleblackbelgian 

#whydoesthattygarianhavehairsoblackbelgian

#slamajammadunkel

#idonthavemuchforadunkel

hotrod3539 likes this

I just bought 150+ lbs of grain, almost 2 lbs of hops, and 10 various yeasts. I'm ready for some fall / winter brewing baby! 

First brew, tomorrow will be a 10 gallon split batch. Last round of Pantry brews.

1 MRB northwest pale ale 

1 MRB Diablo IPA

1 MRB Churchills Nutbrown

1 Coopers pale ale

1 Breiss Sorghum 

4 oz rye malt

4 oz golden promise

4 oz white wheat

4 oz red wheat

3 oz mild malt

3 oz extra special malt

4 oz raw merit barley

1/2 oz warrior @ 10

1/2 oz warrior @ 5

1/2 oz warrior @ 0

1 packet of MGJ empire ale

1 mason jar of harvested lager yeast

a very sad image of MiniYoda staring at the computer screen, salivating, and wondering.....

Can I bring the wings?  and the steaks?  and the mac & cheese?  and the green bean casserole?  and the pumpkin pie for desert?

21 minutes ago, MiniYoda said:

a very sad image of MiniYoda staring at the computer screen, salivating, and wondering.....

Can I bring the wings?  and the steaks?  and the mac & cheese?  and the green bean casserole?  and the pumpkin pie for desert?

Please, come live here for a month to help me clear these kegs. That's what's slowing me down. I haven't brewed in 2-3 weeks now to let myself catch up to my pipeline. 

I just bought 1100# of grain (+100# of dextrose) and I am hoping it gets me through the next 6-7 weeks.  I remember when going and getting 1-2 50# bags of 2-row seemed like a truck load. Now I have palettes delivered to me lol.

A big part of that will be 2 double batches of my 12% Triple IPA, “R U Ready?!?”.  Each batch is almost 100# of grain. It also has to sit 9 weeks so we need to brew it by 11/4 so it’s ready for the NFL Playoffs. :) 

39EB0CEB-A152-407B-B46C-C60E20A03FB6.thumb.jpeg.10d4c5fd3d9ff3b69433118a487d790f.jpeg

hotrod3539 and Shrike like this