Mr.Beer Community
Broox

Nashville TN

Anybody call beautiful middle Tennessee home? I live in South Nashville. If so, the Wal-Mart at Old Hickory Boulevard and Nolensville has the St Patrick's Irish stout refills for six bucks on the clearance aisle. No booster, just HME, yeast, and sanitizer.  I bought my LBKs and a bunch of Oktoberfest and American ale refills for cheap, but "Irish stout" doesn't really sound like cup of tea(beer). 

Old thread, but I am in Franklin and work in Nashville.  Just a note for anyone here.  Bargain Hunt in Franklin currently has loads of Mr. B fermenter/starter kits (both Long Play IPA and the basic lager) for $7.  They are overstock from the Targets in the area from their Christmas supply.  I picked up one for old time's sake...

The ones at Bargain Hunt were from Target from this holiday season.  Can I bought a couple days ago from there says best before Aug 18, 2020.

If you are planning to stop on your way back, know that Bargain Hunt is right off of I-65 at exit 65

I was enroute from S.C. to Michigan when I saw this.  Marked 4 stores right on 75, called each this morning during the drive.  Only 1 store had any, just one.  They held it for me.  Had been opened, so I checked it.  Lid had big cracked area.  They agreed to drop the price from $9.50 to $5.00 when I pointed it out. 😀

I can't really speak for other locations, but earlier this week the one I referenced in Franklin, TN had maybe 40 new and unopened.  I guess that one wouldn't be on route from SC to Michigan though, so you may not have hit that one.

Right.  It was nearly 3 hours out of the way...

"Hon, can we do a 6 hour detour to buy some Mr. Beer kegs and cans?" 

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I was happy to get a can of Long Play IPA for $5 and 10 minutes of driving.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:52 AM, swenocha said:

Old thread, but I am in Franklin and work in Nashville.  Just a note for anyone here.  Bargain Hunt in Franklin currently has loads of Mr. B fermenter/starter kits (both Long Play IPA and the basic lager) for $7.  They are overstock from the Targets in the area from their Christmas supply.  I picked up one for old time's sake...

USed to drive to fanlin every friday night in the 90s for rocky horror HAHAHA

On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 0:33 PM, swenocha said:

The ones at Bargain Hunt were from Target from this holiday season.  Can I bought a couple days ago from there says best before Aug 18, 2020.

If you are planning to stop on your way back, know that Bargain Hunt is right off of I-65 at exit 65

Do they have truck parking? LOL.