Mr.Beer Community

Hey there! I'm new to the Mr. Beer community. My wife and I are home brewers (Geek Love Brewing), frequent Untapped a lot, and I even have my own YouTube show where I go around to different breweries, get a flight of beer with a friend and review as I get drink withhold rooms consequences (www.travislovesbeer.com). If any of this interests anyone in always up for connecting with like-minded folks. Cheers! 

5 hours ago, TravisLovesBeer said:

Thanks everyone! 

Checked out the one where you were at the ?____ Li (sorry I forgot the full name) Brewery in Washington State.  The guy on your right was cracking me up.  Great for comic relief.  Wish I could get my hands on some of those brews here in NY.

Travis, I'm just curious.  Do the breweries give you those beers for free, knowing that you're going to critique them on YouTube?  With all honesty I haven't watched all of your videos yet, but do you ever get out here to the east coast??

@AnthonyC thanks for checking out the show! No-Li really is a good brewery. I actually never announce to the brewery that I'm doing a show until I start doing it. It's more realistic and I'd really like to support them by paying for the beer. Though I have gotten extra tasters from time to time! Lol. It's a fun excuse to try new beer, hang out with a friend and do some video editing (which I didn't realize was so fun... Who knew?). Thanks again for checking out the show! Cheers!