Mr.Beer Community
MRB Josh R

New Product From Coopers - Introducing the BrewArt!!

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

The BrewArt was just revealed by Coopers and it's pretty damn cool! We have one here at the office to play with and it's probably the best automated system out there right now. And I'm not just saying that because I work here. I've been very skeptical in the past about these units, but after seeing this one up close and in action, I have to say I'm quite impressed.

It doesn't take away any creative control since it's mainly just a temperature controlled fermenter. It is 2 units, actually. One is the fermenter (BeerDroid) and the other unit is for carbonating and dispensing (BeerFlo). It is all controlled by a phone app and will tell you when the beer is ready to bottle. You can buy both units or just one or the other. Maybe you already have temp control, but want a better dispensing system without bottling/kegging. Or maybe you already have a kegging system and just want the fermenter.

While the price tag might be high for some, it's a great investment for someone that wants great temperature controlled beer without buying a while fridge, temp controller, kegging system, etc.

We are working with Coopers to make compatible instructions for our Mr. Beer HME kits.

http://mashable.com/2016/06/27/brewart-brewing-beer-system/#jpFHS0nKrSql

The BrewArt hardware consists of two units, a BeerDroid that brews 10 litres (338 oz) of beer, and a 5 litre (169 oz) temperature controlled beer dispenser called the BrewFlo. 

So  - you have to actually buy TWO of the BrewFlo's since they only hold 5 liters??  OUCH!

13 hours ago, HoppySmile! said:

how fast does it brew? I mean is it the same process time as  regular mr. beer or is it more concise?

It brews just as fast as an LBK. The only difference is that it is climate controlled and can be remotely operated from your phone.

12 hours ago, Nickfixit said:
The BrewArt hardware consists of two units, a BeerDroid that brews 10 litres (338 oz) of beer, and a 5 litre (169 oz) temperature controlled beer dispenser called the BrewFlo. 

So  - you have to actually buy TWO of the BrewFlo's since they only hold 5 liters??  OUCH!

It comes with two 5 liter containers that fit inside the BrewFlo. You carbonate 1 at a time, and refrigerate the one you aren't dispensing. You don't just pour the beer into these things. That would be a pain in the ass to clean. They have removable containers.

11 hours ago, Marlymarl said:

Why doesn't Mr Ber sell the Thomas Coopers Cans that's on the Australia Coopers site

They should be arriving this fall. We're working on moving some of the existing stock from our US warehouse first so we can have room for the new products. Speaking of which, we should be having a 20% off everything sale on the Coopers website within the next couple of weeks so keep checking back on the website for that.

Keep in mind that any Coopers product released in Australia usually won't be released in the US for at least 3-6 months after (including the BrewArt).