Mr.Beer Community

Kinda freaked out today. I saw a few leaves had some strange white residue on them, I immediately starting googling powdery and downy mildew pics. Then i go to work and think on it for a bit. The white residue seemed to be kind of in a straight line affecting 5-6 leaves. Then I determined, it was bird poop... 🦅 💩. Im gonna stop worrying about it. RDWHAHB 

I had to go against my morals and spray for Japanese beetles this morning. Theyre devouring my raspberries and im scared theyll move to my hops next. Theres already evidence of them but they’re havoc must be stopped! I got organic and safe for veggies. 

1 hour ago, Creeps McLane said:

I had to go against my morals and spray for Japanese beetles this morning. Theyre devouring my raspberries and im scared theyll move to my hops next. Theres already evidence of them but they’re havoc must be stopped! I got organic and safe for veggies. 

Yeah, they hit our roses and other flowers and were wreaking havoc. The beetle trap nabbed a ton of em, but I finally got a bottle of Liquid Sevin and had to spray. Here in VB, they're about done. Guess they have a fairly short life cycle.

Lol, when I put out the beetle trap, I got the bait scent on my hands and had to go inside and wash it off, cause they were flocking to me so heavy it was ridiculous. On my shirt, in my hair, not good!

1 hour ago, Cato said:

Yeah, they hit our roses and other flowers and were wreaking havoc. The beetle trap nabbed a ton of em, but I finally got a bottle of Liquid Sevin and had to spray. Here in VB, they're about done. Guess they have a fairly short life cycle.

Lol, when I put out the beetle trap, I got the bait scent on my hands and had to go inside and wash it off, cause they were flocking to me so heavy it was ridiculous. On my shirt, in my hair, not good!

No way! I wouldve freaked out. Where did you get the trap? Im very interested 

2 hours ago, Creeps McLane said:

No way! I wouldve freaked out. Where did you get the trap? Im very interested 

Hardware stores, home depot, Lowe's all sell them. If you get one remember to put it away from your garden a bit. Don't want to draw more to your plants.