Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyberpip

Angry Bovine Stout, made my own label, in fun.

I brewed the angry bovine recipe for the first time a week ago.  Its still in the barrel and got two weeks yet before I bottle it. Figured I would design my own label for it.  Then I got to thinking....always a dangerous thing, for me.  And thought i would make a funny label  for my latest brew.  Here it is.  And if you want, you can borrow it for your own bottles.  If there is enough interest I can post it in an AVERY label format to make it easier for anyone to use it and/or make changes in it if they want.  

So here it is.  The SINISTER BULL MILK STOUT.  I think its funny, but opinions can vary.  But I hope yall like it.

sinister bull.jpg

Glad you like it.  As I said, I can post it in the Avery format and their software is free so its an easy way to print out labels because you can print to plain paper if you want.  Anyway, enjoy and let me know if you have any ideas for others you might like to have printed up.  I enjoy making these things, even drawing. 

4 hours ago, Stroomer420 said:

search home grown beer labels...

Okay, will do.  Have to do it later...been really busy today.  Did try my Irish Stout brew tonite.  Still very young and needs more conditioning...but yeowww...it is good..  Its going to be a good one come next month.  This milk stout I am brewing now will be good as well.  I hope.  So far, haven't had any go bad on me. 

When I find that thread I will put this one on there and maybe some others that I have designed.  I like doing drawings for them.  This one I didn't, I was just trying out ideas and found the drawings in a file on my disk.  Don't know who did them.  They are good drawings though.  Wish I could claim them.  ;)

its one CAL one pale LME cup of honey(that just dry's the beer) then 2 Ounces of 2 row 2 ounces carapils and one ounce of honey malt steeped for 30 mins and two cans of mandarin oranges I added some zest of orange and lemon this time and zythos hops... Did a five min boil this time... ...

fingers crossed ,should be good... Beer ? love it... Mr beer is so much better now then it was years ago,realm good time to get into brewing with Mr beer...

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:28 AM, Stroomer420 said:

its one CAL one pale LME cup of honey(that just dry's the beer) then 2 Ounces of 2 row 2 ounces carapils and one ounce of honey malt steeped for 30 mins and two cans of mandarin oranges I added some zest of orange and lemon this time and zythos hops... Did a five min boil this time... ...

fingers crossed ,should be good... Beer ? love it... Mr beer is so much better now then it was years ago,realm good time to get into brewing with Mr beer...

It does sound good.  I think I will try it later.  Right now cant, got 5 barrels going right now so no room.  And will run out of bottles.  Going to have to wait till the end of the month before I start any more brews.  And get some more bottles.  I like the 12oz glass that mr beer sells.  Just me, I guess, but beer in glass is better I think.

I have to agree with you.  Mr Beer is great now.  Had just a little interest a few years ago and got a barrel and brewed up the beer that came with the kit.  Came out good.  But other than that, there wasn't much going on with mr beer back then.  That was about..ohhhhh... 5 or 6 years ago I think.   If I remember right, I had to do a partial boil then.  But that was all I did as not long after we moved and I pitched the beer stuff or gave it away..dont know.  But yea, for sure, mr beer is the place to learn to brew now or to just start brewing again.  Only thing I haven't done is making any white lightning.  Wish they would make it legal to make your own like they did beer and wine.  But in the meantime I will stick with beer and making the occasional wine or mead batch.  Right now got more of both of those than we will drink in the next couple of years.  So they will bet some good ageing.

Good luck on your brew.  Hope it comes out like you hope.