Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRB Josh R

NEW PRODUCT - Temperature Controllers!

10 posts in this topic

digitaltempcontoller-thumb.jpg

Introducing the Inkbird temperature controllers! We searched far and wide for the most affordable/reliable "plug and play" temp controller (no wiring needed) and settled with Inkbird.

Product Features

• Plug and play design for easy use
  • Dual relay output - able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time
  • Supports the display of Centigrade or Fahrenheit units(-50~99 °C / -58~210 °F )
  • Maximum output load: 1100W(110V)
  • Dual display window - able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
  • Temperature calibration settings for accurate readings
  • Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
  • High and low temperature alarms
  • Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm

Additional Specs

• Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
  • Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F
  • Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)
  • Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
  • Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
  • Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC
  • Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
  • Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
  • Sensor Length: 6.56ft
  • Input Power Cable Length: 5ft
  • Output Power Cable Length: 1ft
  • Dimension Body: 5.5x2.7x1.3inch

Get yours HERE!

Spoodge likes this

I have to say that the Inkbird is a great temperature controller. I use it mainly for controlling the temperature of a small dorm room fridge I use as a cheese cave but you can use it to keep the temperature of your fermenter at a reasonable level in the summer or,  if your basement gets too cold to allow the yeast to ferment in the winter, to control a heater. Never tried it to control the temperature of a slow cooker but I would think that you could use it to transform your crockpot into a sous vide. Unlike some controllers this one is truly "plug and play".  

MRB Josh R and HoppySmile! like this

Bought mine a few months ago from another vendor. Absolutely no complaints from me. I use mine on a dorm room size mini-fridge to control fermentation and lagering temperatures. I place the temperature probe against the flat end of my LBK's and tape a sponge over it to assure it is reading liquid temperatures and not the ambient air temps.

Stroomer420 and HoppySmile! like this

I am in week 2 of fermentation of Churchill Brown Nut Ale. I have the Inkbird set up to turn on the refrigerator when the beer temperature reaches 68 degrees. When the beer drops to 65 degrees, the Inkbird will turn off the power. I don't need to open the door. I don't need to worry about ice packs. I don't need to worry about the thermostat on the mini-fridge. Best investment I've made so far.

InkBird.jpg

I set all mine to 64.  I have my controller set to come on 1/2 degree centigrade on either side of that (which is 17.8 C).  So mine goes from 63.14 (turn off) to 64.94 (turn on).  A little tighter, and lower.  

D Kristof likes this

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 1:52 PM, RickBeer said:

I set all mine to 64.  I have my controller set to come on 1/2 degree centigrade on either side of that (which is 17.8 C).  So mine goes from 63.14 (turn off) to 64.94 (turn on).  A little tighter, and lower.  

My first time trying this recipe. Trying to stay slightly on the cooler side of the recipe while not straying too far. I will keep your comment in mind when I evaluate this one.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that these are (finally) back in stock, in case anyone had their eye on it. Your whole order still ships free when you order this (UPS Flat Rate Ground, so within the lower 48 and not PO boxes)