Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

NEW PRODUCT - Temperature Controllers!

44 minutes ago, Jdub said:

We had a power outage for about an hour today in our neighborhood for whatever reason. Does it make me a bad person that my 1st thought was will i have to reset my inkbird controller?

Lol, my first thought would be my beer in the fermenter! I mean that's like some basic survival instinct.

1 hour ago, Cato said:

Lol, my first thought would be my beer in the fermenter! I mean that's like some basic survival instinct.

i mean, like no kidding....forget the milk, meat, eggs and stuff in the kitchen fridge. I'm not quite two weeks deep into lagering an octoberfest people!

6 hours ago, scouterbill said:

Is it bad that I've got my fermentation fridge and temperature control on an uninterruptible power supply? ☺️

My first reaction was to laugh. My second was, "Sumbitch! That's brilliant!"

On 10/4/2018 at 7:58 PM, Jdub said:

We had a power outage for about an hour today in our neighborhood for whatever reason. Does it make me a bad person that my 1st thought was will i have to reset my inkbird controller?

Not a bad thought at all.  That just means you are a brewer and during any crisis you will take care of your human family first then you will without a doubt take care or your one celled family.  Those yeast are our children too and they deserve to be high on our priority list in a crisis situation.😂