Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRB Josh R

Seasonals on SALE!!!

31 posts in this topic

Shame about the seasonal line being discontinued.  I kinda liked them.  I'm stocked well on product right now, but give me a month or so and I'll re-stock

INAGURAL SPECIAL!!!  How about 50% off any Patriotic themed recipe? 

Where's the love from the GREAT STATE of ARIZONA!?!

patriotism.jpg

I'm in.  Happy to finally try the Baltic Porter.  I will probably love it, then it won't be available any more.  :angry:

50 minutes ago, RickBeer said:

They should be renamed for the Inauguration:

Hell Froze Over Bock

I'm Going to Move to the Baltic Porter

Not a King, Imperial Red Ale

prez. trump did mention Detroit in his speech, but no mention of Michigan university.......

3 hours ago, MiniYoda said:

Shame about the seasonal line being discontinued.  I kinda liked them.  I'm stocked well on product right now, but give me a month or so and I'll re-stock

i'm thinking that with all the grains/hops and adjuncts that Mr. Beer has added, u can almost reproduce your own similar style. what I like about the seasonals is I can basically brew them straight up and they have their own flavor that's never been a let down for me. gonna miss them

MiniYoda and Shrike like this

very glad to see that almost all of the seasonals are sold out.  As of this writing, five of six are sold out, only the Baltic porter cold fermenting remains.  Sorry that it all had to go at a discounted rate, but they will still be very good brews.

Hopin' and prayin' that something similar will come back soon. What few I had were very good!!!!!

adoYiniM

We had joy, we had fun,

we had seasons in the sun.

But the fun didn't last

'Cause the seasons were to fast.

or

We had joy, we had fun,

we saw streakers in the sun

But the fun didn't last

'Cause the streakers were to fast

adoYiniM

sold out already??? Wow! I couldn't afford to get any more. may have to trade sum out with fellow brewers in the future. I still have Winter Dark Ale lol

not only that, but I had to do my march in Washington in support of Trump, problem is, I showed up at the wrong Washington. Washington, Kansas, population 2, kinda thot after getting out of the back of that farm truck that I hitchhiked a ride, and looked around seeing only a coop store that looked like it was closed down 30 years ago, and the farmer who gave me the ride asked me if I was sure of the place I needed to go, and I said yes and he drove away! I then realized this wasn't Washington D.C., but that didn't stop me from putting on my pink hat and continue my march! Btw, if anyone on this forum are any where near Caney, K.S. I need a ride back to Tulsa

MiniYoda and Shrike like this

DAYUM!!!

I slacked on this one...............Friday they had some.............today no mo!!!

2 hours ago, RIVER said:

DAYUM!!!

I slacked on this one...............Friday they had some.............today no mo!!!

I ordered  2 each of the dortmunder and helles bock and thinking oh i'll be able to get sum next month? Wham gone! LOL! sure glad I got em while I did