Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRB Josh R

Seasonals on SALE!!!

31 posts in this topic

they must have restocked on sum, bcuz I think Saturday said they only had the cold fermenting Baltic porter available and the rest were sold out. the only sold out are the dortmunder and helles bock

33 minutes ago, HoppySmile! said:

they must have restocked on sum, bcuz I think Saturday said they only had the cold fermenting Baltic porter available and the rest were sold out. the only sold out are the dortmunder and helles bock

They are back in stock.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, MRB Josh R said:

Email-BuyNowBrewNow.jpg

All Seasonal refills are now on sale at 30% off!! If you buy 2 or more, this becomes 40% off!!

These are short-dated cans and must be brewed soon. They are the very last of the Seasonal Mr. Beer refills so get them while we still have them in stock!

http://www.mrbeer.com/refills/seasonal-refills

i'm confused???? just checked out the website and all the seasonals are currently for sale at regular price? the reason I looked at it was I ordered two each of the Dortmunder and Helles Bock, but never received the Helles Bock. If these are suppose to be gone? why are they still for sale at regular price? and not the sale price?

Your Helles Bock is on the way. We had a glitch in our computer system. This has been fixed and I shipped out your HME a few minutes ago.

The sale ended on Tuesday (it will probably be back soon), but we have a new recipe promotion going up this weekend (HINT: If you love Angry Bovine, you will love this).

5 hours ago, MRB Josh R said:

The sale ended on Tuesday (it will probably be back soon), but we have a new recipe promotion going up this weekend (HINT: If you love Angry Bovine, you will love this).

Foreign Extra Stout perhaps?  Maybe a Russian Imperial Stout?  I'm brewing my Smoked Cherrywood Foreign Extra Stout this afternoon, so I will be watching! :) 

https://beerandbrewing.com/cbb-beer-reviews/top/Stout