Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stroomer420

beer captured

40 posts in this topic

i'll get to new York in a little bit, there's like 8 or so,,, gotta  go walk the wiener dogs........

18 minutes ago, Bonsai & Brew said:

Copyright be damned -- those are some good-looking beers!🍻

lol... Eh... A book about other peoples recipes... I think we're ok...🍻

Bonsai & Brew likes this

1 hour ago, AnthonyC said:

Well no need to buy the book!  Thanks, Stroom!!  😀👍🏽🐿

still 27 states worth of recipes,, I'll leave the rest a mystery in case anyone wants to purchase it... For five bucks it's worth it... 😁

Shrike likes this

as of Monday this week The backasswards of the state of Oklahoma has finally brought in Fat tire and here I am drinking on, and I see the clone Stroomer has in his book, so I copied it in an attempt to duplicate one myself. Great coincidence! thanks Stroom!!

1 minute ago, HoppySmile! said:

as of Monday this week The backasswards of the state of Oklahoma has finally brought in Fat tire and here I am drinking on, and I see the clone Stroomer has in his book, so I copied it in an attempt to duplicate one myself. Great coincidence! thanks Stroom!!

Northern Brewers clone is pretty spot on, Hoppy.  I did a side by side and was really impressed with the results. 

HoppySmile! likes this

Just now, AnthonyC said:

Northern Brewers clone is pretty spot on, Hoppy.  I did a side by side and was really impressed with the results. 

I just bought the Midwest Supply version b/c it was on sale for $19.99.  The only thing that I'm going to modify is that I'm going to add .25lb of extra Special B.

HoppySmile! likes this

wow that is impressive! I did a clone I think from Midwest, and it wasn't bad, problem was that I hadn't had a true fat tire in 2 years when making my own so I couldn't compare. thanx for the tip!

2 minutes ago, AnthonyC said:

AnthonyC likes this

4 minutes ago, AnthonyC said:

I just bought the Midwest Supply version b/c it was on sale for $19.99.  The only thing that I'm going to modify is that I'm going to add .25lb of extra Special B.

btw, i'm brewing up the liberty cream ale this weekend, so if you're looking into it, i'll keep u posted on how this one turns out

13 minutes ago, HoppySmile! said:

btw, i'm brewing up the liberty cream ale this weekend, so if you're looking into it, i'll keep u posted on how this one turns out

Yes!  Definitely, Hoppy!  My order hasn't arrived yet, and with the snow I'm sure that it's going to be delayed.  I was hoping to make it on Saturday.  Appreciate that! 

HoppySmile! likes this