Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnthonyC

Finally Splurged

5 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AnthonyC said:

After 40 plus recipes, I finally splurged on a hydrometer and stand.  Now I need to research the forums and figure out how to use it...  when it arrives.  Bye bye guess work.  👍🏽🐿

Tagged you in the hydrometer instructions post....

7 hours ago, AnthonyC said:

After 40 plus recipes, I finally splurged on a hydrometer and stand.  Now I need to research the forums and figure out how to use it...  when it arrives.  Bye bye guess work.  👍🏽🐿

Put it outside. When it rains the tube fills up. Insert bobber to read the inches. Weird thing is it can be full and mine always reads 0. I must need a new one

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:12 AM, AnthonyC said:

it's really easy to use. I get so caught up in the brewing process I pitch the yeast and then I remember to check O.G., but by then it's always too late! ha! just this last weekend I made a goal to check O.G. on my brew I was making, so I won't forget, I put the conical with the hydrometer right in front of me so I would have a mental vision it's what I need to do next, and behold! I forgot to do it again!!!  lol! thinking of repainting my kitchen with pictures of hydrometers everywhere

AnthonyC and Shrike like this