Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolf357

Where to get Mr.Beer

24 posts in this topic

Sadly it appears that Mr.Beer has been discontinued in Canada. Anywhere I have purchased in the past no longer carries and cannot acquire. 

Shipping to Canada from U.S sites (Amazon or Mr.Beer.com) is prohibitly expensive. 

However me and the family are planning a shopping trip to The States...(Grand Forks NorthDakota) any suggestions of where to look for Mr.Beer refills? Target? Walmart?

thanks

Edited by Wolf357
Spelling

What are you going to see in Grand Gorks?  A bunch of Gorks?  :blink:

If you check ahead of time, some stores let you do free SHIP TO STORE, so you could place an order on their website(s) and pick it up at the store, so you wouldn't be trusting their inventory.  Or, call ahead a few days before and see what they have in stock, and ask for it to be held for you.

22 minutes ago, Stroomer420 said:

bass pro shops...

Don't believe there is a Bass ProShop in Grand Forks

What about a UPS Store or the like?  Place an order from Mr. Beer and ship it there.  Call the store and let them know you will be in town to pick it up.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:42 PM, MRB Josh R said:

Go to this page and enter the zip code of the area you will be in or town/city name and it will give you all of the closest locations: http://www.mrbeer.com/store-locator

The stores in my zip don't actually carry inventory which is a huge bummer. 12019

18 minutes ago, RIVER said:

The stores in my zip don't actually carry inventory which is a huge bummer. 12019

But they are on the Store Locator?

42 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

But they are on the Store Locator?

Yes Hannaford Supermarkets zip 12019

Just now, RIVER said:

Yes Hannaford Supermarkets zip 12019

I will pass this on to our sales team. They try to keep the store map updated, but it can be difficult with thousands of retailers across the country carrying our products.

Where the hell is @AnthonyC when you need him? He would've had a great Macho Man follow-up for that one!

On a more serious note, has anyone heard from him? I figure he might've frequented some other forums as well. I just hope all is well. 

MrWhy likes this

What about Fargo? It  is only 81 miles S of there. only 1hr 18 min according to Google.

There are 3 stores shown there. They can't surely be all non stockers? They are all Scheels - whatever that is.

Oh - it is a hunting and fishing store. What an excuse - lol. Have to be as good as Bass Pro.

I do see CAL  refill and NW Pale brewery  and Root beer kits.

Not a big selection.

Call them ahead maybe they can order for you.

http://www.scheels.com/shop/SearchDisplay?categoryId=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&pageSize=20&searchTerm="mr.+beer"#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:20&pageTop:123

4 hours ago, Nickfixit said:

What about Fargo? It  is only 81 miles S of there. only 1hr 18 min according to Google.

There are 3 stores shown there. They can't surely be all non stockers? They are all Scheels - whatever that is.

Oh - it is a hunting and fishing store. What an excuse - lol. Have to be as good as Bass Pro.

I do see CAL  refill and NW Pale brewery  and Root beer kits.

Not a big selection.

Call them ahead maybe they can order for you.

http://www.scheels.com/shop/SearchDisplay?categoryId=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&pageSize=20&searchTerm="mr.+beer"#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:20&pageTop:123

Fargo does have a better selection of stores and isn't that much farther. However it's a 3 hour drive allready for us and we just go down for a night..get some cheap duty free liquor (you guys have no idea how cheap your booze is!) some tasty U.S beef at a steakhouse (your beef is also awesome!) and head back the next day.

does Walmart or Target carry mr.beer in the U.S?

It does look like I can get at Scheels (Yes it's like a Basspro/Cabelas

still very frustrating that you can't get basic refills up here

Wal-mart/Target only sell the full kits (ok.. maybe some refills too...) and only around Christmas time. 

12 hours ago, hotrod3539 said:

Wal-mart/Target only sell the full kits (ok.. maybe some refills too...) and only around Christmas time. 

That's not correct.

Target.com offers free shop to store.  Right now, Diablo IPA is $16.89, BAA IS  $21.99, ...

Walmart.com is similar with free ship to store also, and free shipping to home. Northwest Pale Ale is $16.56...

Apparently the OP still has not checked himself...

hotrod3539 likes this

1 hour ago, RickBeer said:

That's not correct.

Target.com offers free shop to store.  Right now, Diablo IPA is $16.89, BAA IS  $21.99, ...

Walmart.com is similar with free ship to store also, and free shipping to home.  Northwest Pale Ale is $16.56...

I stand corrected.

21 hours ago, Big Sarge said:

Where the hell is @AnthonyC when you need him? He would've had a great Macho Man follow-up for that one!

On a more serious note, has anyone heard from him? I figure he might've frequented some other forums as well. I just hope all is well. 

I reached out via message. Didn't hear back. Maybe he is on spring break right now?

Or it could be he is taking a year long spiritual quest that will leave him changed forever.

I've heard some people do that sort of thing......

Big Sarge likes this

6 hours ago, RickBeer said:

That's not correct.

Walmart.com is similar with free ship to store also, and free shipping to home. Northwest Pale Ale is $16.56...

Yes I'm going to get a bunch sent to the store for pickup...

Shrike and RickBeer like this

Now having issues as when I attempt to log into the Target site I get redirected as my IP address is from Canada...thinking of just calling

got it figured out...changed to Target U.S.A...order half a dozen ?

RickBeer likes this

8 hours ago, RickBeer said:

That's not correct.

Tut tut. 

We should all check ourselves. Especially before going out in public....

Shrike likes this