Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bach's Brews

Pale Ale Ideas

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bach's Brews said:

I love this website.  I'm actually going to go to the store over the weekend of May 19th for the first time.  I'll be sure to place an order the day before so I can pick it up!

I drove by it once when they were closed. They have no storefront, just a man door to pick up orders. Pretty soon here I think ill make that drive quite often picking up bulk bags of malts. 

18 hours ago, Creeps McLane said:

I drove by it once when they were closed. They have no storefront, just a man door to pick up orders. Pretty soon here I think ill make that drive quite often picking up bulk bags of malts. 

Oh okay. Good to know then.  I thought there was some sort of storefront.  I'll try to make sure I order everything I need on the first try!

Creeps McLane likes this

On 4/14/2017 at 3:33 PM, sabres032 said:

Even with shipping I'm still paying less than I would at my local homebrew store. Last time I bought Citra there it was over $4 an ounce.

Yeah, certain hops are, at times, cheaper here in Oregon since so many grow up here and I still pay 6.50 For 2oz of whole cone Citra. Hoping to grab some fresh hops from the farmers this year and make a fresh hop IPA 

hotrod3539 likes this