Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRB Josh R

NEW Brewery Spotlight Recipe - Funky Buddha DIPA!!

9 posts in this topic

funky_1.jpg

Introducing our newest Brewery Spotlight Edition* recipe from Funky Buddha Brewery in Florida, the Hop Stimulator!! *(formerly known as "Collaboration Recipes")

This is a BIG double IPA (10% ABV) with a LOT of flavor and body. It was very difficult to source the Citra for this so it is a VERY limited recipe and when it's gone, it's gone for good.

And to sweeten the deal, if you buy this recipe, you can get a complete equipment kit for only $20. That includes and LBK and a case of bottles. You're basically getting a free LBK out of the deal. 

So if you like big, juicy double IPAs, pick up yours HERE before they are gone!!

Cheers! :D

NOTE: This has a LOT of malt and hops in it so keep it on the cool side for those 1st few days of fermentation to prevent overflows. The LBK will work for this recipe, but the 2G upright fermenter is recommended.

MichaelL, kedogn, Big Sarge and 3 others like this

Love Funky Buddha!  I went to try several of their beers when I was in the area last May.  Cool place, great beers.

MRB Josh R likes this

44 minutes ago, scouterbill said:

@MRB Josh R I've got my stockpile of Lagunitas The Waldo's, but I'm definitely going to brew this up for when my quantity of The Waldo's is gone! 

Quite the timing, with the recent discovery and conversation!

scouterbill likes this

1 hour ago, Big Sarge said:

Quite the timing, with the recent discovery and conversation!

No doubt! It's a sign from the beer gods!! :)

Big Sarge likes this

Recipe added to the spreadsheet, which I will upload in a future date.  I must say that the folks at Mr. Beer owe me a new keyboard for my computer.  As I was typing the recipe, my keyboard saw the amount of hops and hopped itself out the window and down the road.  Last word, it was hopping down I-65 to Nashville.  I had to type this with a spare keyboard.

hotrod3539 and MRB Tim like this

I have so many brews to brew. But, I bought this because it sounds great. Plus I need another fermentor to get this stock pile of brews down.