Mr.Beer Community
MRB Josh R

39th Annual National Homebrewer's Conference 2017 - Minneapolis, MN

Is anyone in or near the Minneapolis area? I will be in Minneapolis June 14th-17th for the National Homebrewer's Convention. If you are in the area and would like to meet up for some beers, let me know! I'll try to make some time for a short MRB gathering! :)

https://www.homebrewcon.org/

Just now, Creeps McLane said:

@MRB Josh R have you ever been to one of these before?  Should we bring our own beer or will we basiaclly have beer shoved in our direction all week long?

You can bring some beer you made to share, if you wish, but trust me, there will be a LOT of beer there. I will have some samples at the Mr. Beer booth.

1 minute ago, MRB Josh R said:

You can bring some beer you made to share, if you wish, but trust me, there will be a LOT of beer there. I will have some samples at the Mr. Beer booth.

Like free beer?!?!?! Like I can drink all weekend for free if im crafty enough?

20 hours ago, RickBeer said:

So Hoppy, when your cousin has marital relations with his bride, would his bride be getting humped?  I'm unclear on this.

she's a humpless camel, born that way I hear, but I guess i'll see for myself!  Wonder if she has a sister?

On 6/5/2017 at 9:25 PM, Creeps McLane said:

Think I have it all planned out. Well see. @MRB Josh R I only see coopers listed as an exhibitor, no Mr Beer booth? 

IMG_0222.PNG

@Creeps McLane, you may want to change your agenda slightly if you want to see me at the Coopers DIY booth. On the 15th, from 12:30 to about 1:30, I will be judging in the final round of the National Homebrewers Competition. So I most likely won't be at the booth at 1pm on Thursday.

1 hour ago, MRB Josh R said:

@Creeps McLane, you may want to change your agenda slightly if you want to see me at the Coopers DIY booth. On the 15th, from 12:30 to about 1:30, I will be judging in the final round of the National Homebrewers Competition. So I most likely won't be at the booth at 1pm on Thursday.

Thank you your excellence. Ill stalk you as soon as i walk in then. Best have some super secret new recipe to share with me