Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
KaijuBrew

Sir Kenneth Blonde Ale - another partial mash success!

My partial mash of Sir Kennth Blonde Ale has turned out great!  Lovely lemony taste in a beer that brews clean.  I am really having great success with partial mash recipes from Mr. Beer!  Thanks for taking the time to create these for us @MRB Josh R and others at Mr. Beer!

IMG_3606.jpg

I'm glad to hear this is a winner. It's going to be my fourth brew and first partial mash (at least in this decade), and I have a good chunk of time Saturday set aside for it.

Is yours fully conditioned or just an early taste?

Jim

2 hours ago, jasbo said:

I'm glad to hear this is a winner. It's going to be my fourth brew and first partial mash (at least in this decade), and I have a good chunk of time Saturday set aside for it.

Jim

Hey Jim - it is a slightly early taste.  It has conditioned a month (bottled 6/5/2017)  and according to my spreadsheet I think it should be fully conditioned at the end of the month (July 31).  Taste is very good even at this early date.

I have several beers coming into the pipeline this month thanks to much brewing in April and May - El Gorditio Lager, Funky Buddha double IPA, brown bag special, Chug-a-lugger and 1776 ale, and sir Kenneth.

Further out and already brewed are naughty cream ale, dry river IPA, apple brown beery, Novocain, bourbon barrel stout and 2 experimental partial mash American ales!

Now that I am getting to the point where I can drink the partial mash part of the pipeline, I am really happy with what I can make!

4 hours ago, jasbo said:

Jim

For what its worth, i brewed this and the naughty cream ale on the same night. I started drinking it a bit early but in their prime I preferred the blonde to the cream. It was a pretty tasty brew indeed