Mr.Beer Community
Shrike

Chromos Black Lager

I received the e-mail about this recipe today and have already added it to my "To Buy" list.  I'm glad I got the fermenting fridge I did and have the capability to easily do lagers now.  I just need to knock a few more recipes that I have on hand out and then I'm going to do a few lagers.

1 minute ago, AnthonyC said:

Mr. B's timing seems to be a bit off.  They need to release the new recipes a bit earlier.  It's like releasing a Holiday ale on Christmas rather than enjoying it on Christmas.  

It was a last minute promotion. Also, we've done market testing on this and people are more likely to buy a themed holiday beer on that holiday, than a few months before.

5 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

It was a last minute promotion. Also, we've done market testing on this and people are more likely to buy a themed holiday beer on that holiday, than a few months before.

That actually surprises me, Josh.  It may just be a "me" thing...  well Mini Green Guy & me...   but I hate drinking a promotional or holiday themed beer after that particular even has passed.