Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRB Rick

Limited Customer Service between 12/26 and 12/29

9 posts in this topic

Just letting you all know that I gave almost everyone off for the holidays. They deserved it after a very busy year. I have only a few people in the office here and @MRB Josh R is the main person doing support this week and then my accountant and myself.

So we have sent many of the new customers here to the forums for help. Thank you for helping them out as seen by a few posts already. We will try to keep up with the phone calls and emails.

On behalf of myself and all my awesome employees here at Mr. Beer I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I had ordered a kit on December 22, but never received a confirmation email or anything in regards to shipment, my order number is 695812. Any help would be much appreciated 

MRB Josh R likes this

12 minutes ago, John A said:

I had ordered a kit on December 22, but never received a confirmation email or anything in regards to shipment, my order number is 695812. Any help would be much appreciated 

@John A: Your order will most likely be shipped out today or tomorrow morning. Your order was placed on Friday the 22nd and Mr. Beer had a 3-day holiday weekend so no shipments were made until Tuesday, 26th. Because of this delay, the 24 hour processing time will be closer to 48 hours until we can get all caught up with the heavy holiday ordering. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You should have received a confirmation email when you placed your order. Sometimes it ends up in the spam box. Also, if you open an account by registering to the website (https://www.mrbeer.com/registration), any order you placed while logged in will be saved and you can check shipment info and tracking from there. If you have anymore questions or concerns about your order, feel free to PM me here or email customerservice@mrbeer.com. Please keep in mind that this is the busiest week of the year for our CSR team so some replies may be delayed.

Cheers!

hotrod3539 likes this

My daughter ordered a gift certificate for me. The money has been withdrawn from her account. She has received a follow-up email asking her about her experience. Problem is, I haven't received it. Would have been nice to use this weekend.

1 hour ago, D Kristof said:

My daughter ordered a gift certificate for me. The money has been withdrawn from her account. She has received a follow-up email asking her about her experience. Problem is, I haven't received it. Would have been nice to use this weekend.

Make sure you let the MRB customer service know; I'd be shocked if they didn't honor the weekend deal, their service is so good.

On 12/31/2017 at 8:17 PM, D Kristof said:

Many people haven't been entering the recipient email address on the E-card ordering. Shoot us an email or give us a call with the name of the person that ordered the card (or order #) and we will be sure it gets emailed to you ASAP.

hotrod3539 and D Kristof like this

6 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

Many people haven't been entering the recipient email address on the E-card ordering. Shoot us an email or give us a call with the name of the person that ordered the card (or order #) and we will be sure it gets emailed to you ASAP.

Nothing bout nothing, I love MRB and think you all do a fine job.  However, might I suggest the system be setup so if someone doesn't provide the information needed, then the system rejects the order?  Maybe a pop-up that says "scuse me, are you forgetting we have to know who this is for" or sumtin.  Just saying.  Just a thought.  Did I say I love you guys?  :D

hotrod3539 and MRB Josh R like this

1 minute ago, SilverBrewerWI said:

Nothing bout nothing, I love MRB and think you all do a fine job.  However, might I suggest the system be setup so if someone doesn't provide the information needed, then the system rejects the order?  Maybe a pop-up that says "scuse me, are you forgetting we have to know who this is for" or sumtin.  Just saying.  Just a thought.  Did I say I love you guys?  :D

Thanks! :wub:  I think it has to do with the way the page is setup. Many people don't see the little check box that says "send to a friend". We will most likely be updating this so it's a required field instead. Thanks for your input! We're always looking for more efficient/convenient ways to help our customers.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 0:15 AM, Shrike said:

Make sure you let the MRB customer service know; I'd be shocked if they didn't honor the weekend deal, their service is so good.

Wanted to share with you an email I received from Josh, but he beat me to it LOL. Since I'm already sign onto this forum, I'll go ahead any way. I had no doubt customer service would come through. Thank you Josh.

We have about 10 of the Heathers recipe in stock so I would order soon. If you still want to take advantage of the 20% off New Year's sale, give us a call to place your order at 1-800-852-4263 and we will honor the sale since the E-card was so late.

Cheers!"

hotrod3539, MRB Josh R and Shrike like this