MiniYoda

MUG MidWest meeting

162 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Creeps McLane said:

I have a lot of footage thus far to edit from this trip and what not but the first video of my you tube channel is up. Looking to get a lot better at this. Some day I’ll look back at this video and laugh

Awesome!  You were born to sample beers on YouTube, Creeps.

On April 12, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Creeps McLane said:

Wait a minute... @Bonsai & Brew is on untappd and he hasn’t added me as a friend yet? Wtf, man??? 

Untappd is telling me that I need to accept your request, but I don't have a notification on my dashboard.  Try deleting your friend request and then I'll try from my side.  I've tried several times to friend you but there seems to be a glitch in the platform.  

A great day today with the MUG Midwest team.  we got a late start, well deserved considering the beers we enjoyed Friday evening.  finally got our act together and made it to 3 floyds.  The tour was very good.  If you make it to this place, definitely do the tour of their facility.  lots of beers sampled, and FINALLY @C-ya joined us.  Due to a personal matter, I left, and freed up my seat for him.  About 6:30pm we gathered in Josh's room for another beer sampling.  C-ya brought an excellent Oktoberfest beer.  We went through all 12 of Bonzai's beers, and our official beer judge said they were mostly excellent.  Two had issues, and I'll PM him directly, but overall great beers

Sadly, c-ya, creeps and friend Jeff will be leaving tomorrow.  Josh and I will be in town, but probably do things on our own until late tomorrow when he has to leave.

I want to thank *EVERYONE* at Mr. Beer for this event, and letting Josh join us.  Creeps, C-Ya, and Jeff, great meeting you guys, and hope to see you in October

Yoda

C-ya, Jdub, Shrike and 6 others like this

10 hours ago, MiniYoda said:

A great day today with the MUG Midwest team.  we got a late start, well deserved considering the beers we enjoyed Friday evening.  finally got our act together and made it to 3 floyds.  The tour was very good.  If you make it to this place, definitely do the tour of their facility.  lots of beers sampled, and FINALLY @C-ya joined us.  Due to a personal matter, I left, and freed up my seat for him.  About 6:30pm we gathered in Josh's room for another beer sampling.  C-ya brought an excellent Oktoberfest beer.  We went through all 12 of Bonzai's beers, and our official beer judge said they were mostly excellent.  Two had issues, and I'll PM him directly, but overall great beers

Sadly, c-ya, creeps and friend Jeff will be leaving tomorrow.  Josh and I will be in town, but probably do things on our own until late tomorrow when he has to leave.

I want to thank *EVERYONE* at Mr. Beer for this event, and letting Josh join us.  Creeps, C-Ya, and Jeff, great meeting you guys, and hope to see you in October

Yoda

If there's another in October, color me there!!!

MiniYoda likes this

9 hours ago, scouterbill said:

If there's another in October, color me there!!!

There are plans for "something" in October.  I can't release details yet, but I will soon.  For now, everyone and all keep the days of October 11-16 free.

D Kristof likes this

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 11:38 AM, MiniYoda said:

For the record, if you don't know who is who, I'm the one who is drunk

Just for shits and giggles, well, maybe to confirm my first impression of the photo, I briefly copied that photo to FB to test out the facial recognition. Sure enough, FB tagged Yoda as me. LOL. 

Creeps McLane likes this

55 minutes ago, D Kristof said:

That's insane Creeps. I am supposed to be in Appleton once again tomorrow evening. Should I assume they got hit just as bad?

I would think if not they’d at least be close. I didn’t really think anything was too bad until I exited the highway. Then it was like “my god, what happened here?”

ps stop at any festival grocery store there. Best beer selection in town

D Kristof likes this