Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epete28

Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout at 4 weeks

7 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, epete28 said:

Tasted the 1st one of these beers and I can say even at 4 weeks that this is one of the best I've made. I'm impressed, this beer is plain ol delicious!

I bottled a batch Nov 17, put 2 in the fridge mid January.  You sir have prompted me to go grab one for later this evening.

epete28 likes this

I'm not usually a fan of beers with any kind of adjuncts in them, but this seems like a really solid recipe and a great way to step up into partial mash. I'm definitely considering it based on the description.

Bonsai & Brew likes this

2 hours ago, Lorenzai said:

I'm not usually a fan of beers with any kind of adjuncts in them, but this seems like a really solid recipe and a great way to step up into partial mash. I'm definitely considering it based on the description.

You won't be disappointed, it's quite tasty.

1 hour ago, Shrike said:

You won't be disappointed, it's quite tasty.

Actually I am a little disappointed. They're out of stock!  Hope they get some more in soon.

On 2/6/2018 at 10:25 PM, Lorenzai said:

Actually I am a little disappointed. They're out of stock!  Hope they get some more in soon.

The chocolate malt is out of stock, but the warehouse should have received the new shipment today. It should be back in stock by tomorrow or Saturday.

Lorenzai likes this