MRB Josh R

LIVE STREAM TEST TODAY at 4:30pm (EST)!!! Come watch live!!!

42 posts in this topic

Hey guys! We will be holding an hour-long live stream today in about an hour (at 2:30pm AZ time, 4:30pm East coast). We will be doing these several times per week via Twitch TV. This particular stream is sort of a test in that it's our 1st one so we haven't really hyped it at all. If anyone is available in an hour (I know this is short notice), feel free to hop on our channel and watch. We will have a live chat and I will be interacting with the chatters answering questions and such. Any feedback afterwards in this thread is encouraged. See you in an hour! B)

You can watch live here: https://www.twitch.tv/therealmrbeer

3 minutes ago, Bonsai & Brew said:

@MRB Josh R I don't think you've thought this through.  Do you really want this bunch logging on and harassing you on a live feed for an hour?  Good Luck!!!

Fortunately, we will have a moderator so people will have to be chill or face RickZ's mighty ban hammer. ;)

Bonsai & Brew and D Kristof like this

Currently 4:06pm here on the east coast and the thing says i got 26 min before its live........ 

Great job on the show @MRB Josh R!! One thing i would maybe recommend is slow down a bit, you seemed rushed (and a bit nervous/flustered) during the brewing portion. Also, whoever is manning the cam control and paying attention to the chat feed could read you questions as they pop in to help..... just my thoughts...

1 minute ago, Timelordjason said:

Thank you for that link for some reason using the twitch search was not helpful 

no problem! if you were searching MrBeer it might not have brought it up... the chanel is therealmrbeer so that may cause issues when searching.

Timelordjason and MRB Josh R like this

14 minutes ago, hotrod3539 said:

Great job on the show @MRB Josh R!! One thing i would maybe recommend is slow down a bit, you seemed rushed (and a bit nervous/flustered) during the brewing portion. Also, whoever is manning the cam control and paying attention to the chat feed could read you questions as they pop in to help..... just my thoughts...

Thanks for the input! I'll try to slow down a bit next time. :)

Thanks to everyone that watched!! :D

hotrod3539 and Timelordjason like this

1 minute ago, MiniYoda said:

sorry I missed it, but had too much going on at the time.  I'll try to catch the next one

No worries. It was pretty short notice since it was mostly a test. But we will be streaming again tomorrow. We plan on 3 times per week, but will possibly stream every day eventually. We only had about 10 viewers today, but expect MANY more tomorrow since we will be hyping it on our social media accounts and such. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see you guys on there more. :)

Bonsai & Brew likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Timelordjason said:

Did you get on?? 

Nope. I used the link Josh provided. Got a nonfunctioning video player with the message, "6000: Renderer not available. Downloaded the app and got a nonfunctioning video player with the message, "6000: Renderer not available".

Edited by D Kristof
added to my answer