Mr.Beer Community
MRB Josh R

LIVE STREAM TEST TODAY at 4:30pm (EST)!!! Come watch live!!!

3 hours ago, hotrod3539 said:

no problem! if you were searching MrBeer it might not have brought it up... the chanel is therealmrbeer so that may cause issues when searching.

Seaching therealmrbeer got me nothing but an image of a magnifying glass.

21 hours ago, D Kristof said:

Nope. I used the link Josh provided. Got a nonfunctioning video player with the message, "6000: Renderer not available. Downloaded the app and got a nonfunctioning video player with the message, "6000: Renderer not available".

Try using a different browser. I had the same problem with IE so I switched to Chrome and it worked.

11 minutes ago, Timelordjason said:

Yes please archive the videos I had to bail out just as it started because work I wanna see what I missed 

The past couple of days have been test videos so we probably won't have these saved. But we will archive future ones. We will also have a LOT more viewers in the coming days because we haven't advertised at all. But the next show on Tuesday should have a lot more viewers.

2 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

The past couple of days have been test videos so we probably won't have these saved. But we will archive future ones. We will also have a LOT more viewers in the coming days because we haven't advertised at all. But the next show on Tuesday should have a lot more viewers.

Is the Tuesday feed going to be around the same time? 

1 hour ago, Timelordjason said:

Is the Tuesday feed going to be around the same time? 

Yes. Same time.

Also, Friday will be a very special show. We will have one of the Coopers representatives visiting us from Australia and will be interviewing him live and he will also be taking questions from the chat. :)

Personally, I thought today went very well.  Didn't see the first episode, but today's was very good with beginner and advanced brewer info.  I wish I could watch them in the future, but it's somewhat of a bad time for me.  I hope I can see them as archived.  Also, personally, don't worry about doing them every day, as you might overload and run out of topics.  I think 1 or 2 per week would be great

15 hours ago, MiniYoda said:

Personally, I thought today went very well.  Didn't see the first episode, but today's was very good with beginner and advanced brewer info.  I wish I could watch them in the future, but it's somewhat of a bad time for me.  I hope I can see them as archived.  Also, personally, don't worry about doing them every day, as you might overload and run out of topics.  I think 1 or 2 per week would be great

Yeah, we decided yesterday after the show that we will be doing 3 per week on Tues, Thurs, and Fri. Tues will be beginner Mr. Beer topics and will probably run about 30 minutes, Thurs will be intermediate brewing (unhopped extracts, partial mash, etc) and will run about 45 mins to an hour, and Fri will be advanced brewing (all-grain techniques, water profiles, etc) and will run about 1 hour, but we may go well over if we have a guest on.

2 hours ago, MRB Josh R said:

Yeah, we decided yesterday after the show that we will be doing 3 per week on Tues, Thurs, and Fri. Tues will be beginner Mr. Beer topics and will probably run about 30 minutes, Thurs will be intermediate brewing (unhopped extracts, partial mash, etc) and will run about 45 mins to an hour, and Fri will be advanced brewing (all-grain techniques, water profiles, etc) and will run about 1 hour, but we may go well over if we have a guest on.

What time will your broadcast times begin?