Mr.Beer Community

Registration - Check

Hotel - Check

Flight - Resolve next week

Rental Car - Probably next week

Personal expenses - No earthly idea how to do this one.

Figure out what beer to bring...…….that's a tough one

I went a bit rouge on the hotel.  My plan is to arrive Wednesday 17, and fly out on Tuesday 23, thus I'm there for about a week.  While the hotel that Mr. Beer is selecting for the event is excellent, since I'm going to stay more days, their rate will change for the non-conference days.  Instead, I'm staying at the Extended Stay America -Tucson Grand Road.  It's with walking (staggering) distance of the Sheraton Tucson, and between us is an IHOP in case I want breakfast (which I rarely eat).  Plus with the savings, I get to sample more Tucson breweries

Work on Flight will take a bit longer

Rental car can wait a while

What beer to bring...…...um...…….

Can't wait for October

48 minutes ago, MiniYoda said:

So, have a question about the home brew competition, and since there is no official thread (yet), I have to post it here.  Do I need to mention any or all Mr. Beer products used in making the beer?

No. You don't need to mention any ingredients.

1 hour ago, MiniYoda said:

So, have a question about the home brew competition, and since there is no official thread (yet), I have to post it here.  Do I need to mention any or all Mr. Beer products used in making the beer?

1 hour ago, Creeps McLane said:

What is this now youre talking about???

I'm with Creeps on this one.  What's up Yoda?

On 9/19/2018 at 9:57 AM, MRB Tim said:

As of right now, we're lining up the details to still have the competition. So, it's tentatively still on. I'll make an effort to get an informational thread back up today. 

I’m either bottling my beer this weekend or next. I hate bottling. Please let me know if I can save the effort. 

1 hour ago, Creeps McLane said:

@MRB Tim what if a guy sent in his beer in one category and then he switches the category after it was shipped?

...or, after shipping entries 3 weeks ago, you discover that one of them has developed into a slow gusher? lol

You might contact the competition organizer and see if they can re-categorize your entry before Saturday  .https://tucsonhomebrewclub.brewcompetition.com/index.php?section=contact

31 minutes ago, Bonsai & Brew said:

...or, after shipping entries 3 weeks ago, you discover that one of them has developed into a slow gusher? lol

You might contact the competition organizer and see if they can re-categorize your entry before Saturday  .https://tucsonhomebrewclub.brewcompetition.com/index.php?section=contact

I checked BJCP and Gusher is not a beer style, sorry.