Mr.Beer Community

On November 28, 2018 at 5:20 AM, Bonsai & Brew said:

Doppelbock was close -- I've never attempted an all-grain version of one though.

But your intuition and astute use of the Forum search feature¬†have paid off,¬†as Winter's Draught Guinness¬†is correct! ¬†You win!ūüćĽ

I'm obviously just catching up on the forum, as this post is about a week old lol. I just wanted to say that I feel like this contest was rigged. 

Besides, weren't you going to send @Creeps McLane beer anyway? :lol:

i hope all is well with everyone. I've been busy with work but things are winding down. Graduated another class of Soldiers last week and have been busy moving barracks this week. I'm looking forward to two weeks of leave over the holidays. 

35 minutes ago, Big Sarge said:

I'm obviously just catching up on the forum, as this post is about a week old lol. I just wanted to say that I feel like this contest was rigged. 

i hope all is well with everyone. I've been busy with work but things are winding down. Graduated another class of Soldiers last week and have been busy moving barracks this week. I'm looking forward to two weeks of leave over the holidays. 

I tried to just do the investigation but let someone else guess. Heres the problem with that. @Bonsai & Brew posted this around 8 or 9 pm right? Thats when all you old men drink your warm milk, take your liver pills and head to bed. Meanwhile im slaving away at work and at 1am when i got home i was delighted to have a little game to play. You guys were sleeping, i was winning. Go me

6 minutes ago, Creeps McLane said:

I tried to just do the investigation but let someone else guess. Heres the problem with that. @Bonsai & Brew posted this around 8 or 9 pm right? Thats when all you old men drink your warm milk, take your liver pills and head to bed. Meanwhile im slaving away at work and at 1am when i got home i was delighted to have a little game to play. You guys were sleeping, i was winning. Go me

See? He even knew the best time to post to increase your odds!

Honestly, reading through the thread of guesses made my head hurt. @Bonsai & Brew is a brewing machine, so there are plenty of beers to guess from (even with the hints). 

57 minutes ago, Creeps McLane said:

Hey!!! I take my liver pill first thing in the morning!¬†¬†ūüėú

3 hours ago, Big Sarge said:

I will admit that letting @Creeps McLane get away with multiple guesses per post might seem unfair, but I figured that since I had pitched my yeast, the contest was technically over anyway.:D  For anyone still wondering about the hints, I thought the picture of me hoisting a Bindlestick Hoppy Wheat in a Guinness pint glass with a kettle of black wort chilling in the background would give it away, but I'll try to give better hints next time.