MUG Midwest meeting, 2019 edition, voting phase

Where should this year's MUG meeing be held  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where should this year's MUG meeing be held

• Columbus Ohio
    • Cincinnati Ohio
    • Louisville, Kentucky
    • Other. Specify in a posting

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 02/01/2019 at 04:59 AM

so far we've had three nominations for this year's MUG meeting, Louisville, Cincinnati and Columbus.  I'm flexible on either of them, and open to other ideas.  I'm starting this poll, with closing day of January 31st.  Please feel free to vote on your preference, or post a different suggestion.  Once the votes are in, I will work with the primary contact of that city to try to organize things.  No date is set right now, so if you prefer one city on one day and one a different day, say so on the posting

MiniYoda

11 minutes ago, Jdub said:

oh come on....if you went to OU, don't you want to get back to the mother land?

I didn’t go to OU, but nice try. :) 

Im just saying, if it was Seattle, I could show y’all an amazing time. Then again, maybe schedule Seattle next year and I host y’all at Manfish. :) 

While I'm not opposed to attending a MUG South West meeting in Texas, or a MUG North West meeting in Seattle or Portland, I wouldn't be able to organize one.  Someone from that area would have to step up and organize such a meeting.  I'm going to have enough of a challenge organizing one in Columbus, Cincinnati or my home town of Louisville.

P.S.  I'm working on some financial and medical issues right now.  Once resolved, I have plans to do a lot of traveling, and I'll add your places to my agenda.

Im always hoping i can make such an event but im probably more 50/50 right now. I think OH is a good area cuz theres a few people right in state that may decide whether or not they come. Last year we went to IN where no one lives and it was just you, me and josh for the bulk of the trip. 

I have been speaking to the wife about dropping her off in Chicago by her BFF and me continuing on to Three Floyds. This time it would be more of a bootleg operation