Mr.Beer Community
    • De Pere (east)- where i live Ashwaubenon- where the packers play Appleton- where i get @Jdubs alpha king   thats my area! Dont go many other places. Good old Wisconsin 
    • @Creeps McLane, if "your location" is your home, several times I might have been only a couple blocks from you. Been 18 months since my last delivery to Appleton or picked up a load in Ashwaubenon or DePere, but damn.
    • Ordered some grains and yeast today after finalizing my recipe for "Wiscohops." I ordered from MHBS this morning and they shipped this afternoon and will be delivered tomorrow afternoon! @Creeps McLane I did drop the wheat from my recipe and tweaked the hops and SRM in BS a tad. I know it's likely to be a bit or a lot different from "Hopulation", but that's okay. It'll still be a Pale Ale and a fun recipe.
    • I have the grains for a chocolate ale waiting, perhaps trying to squeeze in a brew day on Sunday. It's going to be a busy weekend, though. I first have to find time to transfer the oatmeal stout to the secondary because I want to dry bean some coffee. And I need the fermenter. 
    • have a Community Yessir Pale Ale clone ready to brew. all the grains, hops...etc. I love the beer, and it's seasonal, so I can't get it right now, so I e-mailed the brewmaster and he e-mailed me right back! gave me everything except for the most important part, the hop schedule. having to guess on that. oh well, i will make beer! wish i had time to brew right now. damn work!
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts