Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Header75

Tap A draft system

Thinking about buying the Tap A draft system.......cant afford and dont have space for real kegs. I was thinking about the Party Pig but think I will pass. What are everyones thoughts on the Tap A Draft system? Thanx...

I haven't tried either, but not too long ago someone posted pics of their tap a draft having a violent explosion in their fridge. Never heard of that happening with the pig.

Edit: found the link HERE

I've looked into draft systems and none of the plastic ones seemed like a very good deal for the money. I did however look at this and think it would be perfect. It's a little more expensive but you get 4 kegs and each one lasts for 6-8 batches.

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/party-star-deluxe-tap-system.html

It's a nice size for a household frig, for those of us who don't have a dedicated beer fridge yet.

Stoutmeister wrote:

I've looked into draft systems and none of the plastic ones seemed like a very good deal for the money. I did however look at this and think it would be perfect. It's a little more expensive but you get 4 kegs and each one lasts for 6-8 batches.

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/party-star-deluxe-tap-system.html

It's a nice size for a household frig, for those of us who don't have a dedicated beer fridge yet.[/quote
Thanx for the info.......I like the system. It looks simple enough to use and love the look of the mini kegs. I think im leaning more towards this system. I just wish you could use the mini kegs forever. Dont think I will be getting the exploding TAD.