Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Header75

Black and Booberry Bock?

Has anyone tried the Blck and Booberry Bock? What was the conditioning time? Was it fruity? Thanx in advance....

I have this in fermenter now and is ready for bottle. I left it fermenting for almost a month now.Will bottle tomommrow night i hope.
Check back in a month i will crack 1 open.. :gulp:

petnamkaang wrote:

I have this in fermenter now and is ready for bottle. I left it fermenting for almost a month now.Will bottle tomommrow night i hope.
Check back in a month i will crack 1 open.. :gulp:

Cool......dont forget to post. :woohoo:

Very fruity 3 weeks in fermenter only been in bottle 2 weeks. My first
test beer last night was great liked the red ale.Can't wait to try it again in 2 more weeks.

petnamkaang wrote:

Very fruity 3 weeks in fermenter only been in bottle 2 weeks. My first
test beer last night was great liked the red ale.Can't wait to try it again in 2 more weeks.

Nice! Thanx for posting......give us a later update.

My batch is currently carbonating. I kept it in the keg for almost a month. Test at 16 days was fruity, and a test before bottling was far less fruity. It will depend on how long you allow for fermentation. The longer you allow, the less fruit taste will remain. I am putting the bottles in the fridge this evening. I will post back in a week.

Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be Assimilated. Resistance is quite Futile: We Have Beer.

friman..exactly HOW long was it in the keg, and how long was the bottled product allowed to sit prior to it being put in the fridge?
Once the bottles are put in the fridge, everything pretty much comes to a screaming halt. The yeast goes to sleep, the conditioning stops.
I've come to the conclusion that "extracts" are better for the flavor than using the real stuf. JMHO

I've got this recipe on deck but haven't brewed yet. I plan to add the two cans of fruit to the secondary though. Better fruit flavor.