Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
dalton

How Rude....

Hello People,

How Rude.... here Im asking questions before in introduce myself. My name is Keith but most people call me Dalton, I live in Philly, PA and this is my first time brewing .....long time drinker ha!.

I have been doing some reading before I got this MB kit and I think its a great way to start brewing and learning. I just want to make some good beer that I can share with friends. I do have two MB kegs and plan on brewing two differant beers at a time...will see how that goes.

I know I have more question and will ask....but so far everything I read on this site has been very help.

-Dalton
Any Philly people on this site? Or close by?

Welcome to the obsession Dalton. Good luck with your brewing, but not with the game on Sunday. :)

Welcome, and Happy Brewing. Dont be afraid to ask questions, everyone here is real helpful.

packerduf- Boooo! *as he puts two thumbs down*..L. It should be a good game.

Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Futile: We have Beer.

kjdalton wrote:

I just want to make some good beer that I can share with friends. I do have two MB kegs and plan on brewing two differant beers at a time...will see how that goes.

Anyone want to take an over/under on how long it is before dalton realizes two kegs is not nearly enough?

Welcome, dalton. Join the club. Have fun. Learn stuff. RDWHAHB.

LOL....I have not even had i first keg a week and bought other one from someone on Craigslist.

kjdalton wrote:

LOL....I have not even had i first keg a week and bought other one from someone on Craigslist.

2 is not enough..... the fever runs deep my friend!

Welcome! I'm not sure if we've got anybody from Philly still actively participating, but I know there are two or three who have been on the board from time to time over the past year or so. The main reason I know that is because I was on a long term project in Center City so when somebody mentions Philly, I usually chime in. There was a little pub we used to like to go to called McGillin's, just a few blocks from City hall down an alley (actually, I think it had a street sign, but it was only about 1/2 block long).

So which is it for you? Pat's or Geno's?

I was there almost every week for over three years and never made it to either one, but made it to Reading Terminal Market almost every lunch.

Pat's or Gino's those places are for tourist. L! I mean dont get me wrong they are good, but i like this place by me called Steve's Prince of Steaks's. Next time you are out this way try Yards brew Company its on Delaware Ave.

FrozenInTime wrote:

kjdalton wrote:

2 is not enough..... the fever runs deep my friend!

Big fan of the colts all of a sudden. Not sure why! :unsure:

FedoraDave wrote:

kjdalton wrote:

I just want to make some good beer that I can share with friends. I do have two MB kegs and plan on brewing two differant beers at a time...will see how that goes.

Anyone want to take an over/under on how long it is before dalton realizes two kegs is not nearly enough?

Welcome, dalton. Join the club. Have fun. Learn stuff. RDWHAHB.

it is when you have a 6.5 gallong bucket as well :)