Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
TMed

I ordered my 5 gallon!

Well it slipped out when talking to my fiancee that I got the groupon for the Midwest supply kit for $64 so I figured I should just go ahead and buy i :woohoo: t. I'm pretty stocked up on kits now with 2 Mr beer keg 2 slimline and 1 5 gallon coming. I also have 2 Mr recipes I'm making tomorrow, and have 3 5 gallon kits coming (2 from Austin and 1 from Midwest) then I have the $25 giftcard it came with for my next kit so j should be good til late may. Happy times! Brew on brothers :chug:

You should know of my insane jealousy that Groupon has not offered anything even close to that cool here in Tucson!

jresille wrote:

You should know of my insane jealousy that Groupon has not offered anything even close to that cool here in Tucson!

Where you live doesn't matter. I live in Pitt but found that this was for Cinci. You can live anywhere and order any groupon. And TMed is from Georgia. Why they say specific locations I don't really know, especially when where you live doesn't matter.

Brew On... have fun with the 5 gallon kits.

myndflyte wrote:

jresille wrote:

Where you live doesn't matter.

Yes, I live in MA, but bought the Midwest Groupon when it was offered in Oklahoma City

It was Modesto, CA i got it from... but they are bringing it to most markets. Its actually active in New Jeresy right now. you can find the groupon HERE

good for another day!

BREW ON!

I'm in Illinois and I bought mine on the Groupon from...was it Cleveland?

I'll break it in next week or the next - very excited!