Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
MFD

new here

hey everybody im new here just got a Mr. Beer brew kit and I'm ready to get it going

welcome. remember, you can make beer in two weeks, you can make good beer in 6 weeks, and you can make great beer in 12 weeks.

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You Will be Assimiilated. Resistance IS quite futile: We have beer.

Guest System Admin

Welcome to da Borg!

Welcome to the obsession MFD! Lots of great folks on here with tons of experience. Read the Simple Guidelines thread pinned to the top of this section, and ask questions when you need a hand. Good luck on your first brew!!

Cheers!

Welcome!

You can ask just about any question you want here and get answers. Sometimes you'll even get helpful and/or correct answers. The more beer related your questions, the more likely the answers will be correct and/or helpful.

Welcome.... been getting helpful advice from everyone here and making great beer now.... I'm on my 13th batch now and feel like I make a very good ale now.... first 2 or 3 batches I drank before they conditioned to their full potential.... the waiting is the hardest part.... welcome to your new obsession :)

Guest System Admin

Welcome to the family !

Guest System Admin

Welcome aboard!

Just remember the only dumb question is the one not asked....

The Borg here is all about helping you and everyone of us have asked plenty of questions and are willing to share our experience.