Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeerNewbie

Mr. Postman Bring me my Beer

Hello all!!! Just order my Mr. Beer. Should have it in less than a week. I am super excited and cant wait to start my 1st batch. With my Mr. Beer i ordered a RootBeer kit so my son can enjoy some brewing.

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and i look 4ward to leasrning from you all!

Happy Brewing!

Newbie~

Warm welcome to you, dude. Hope you enjoy the hobby as much as all of us do.

I started in June and this is easily one of the most important and fun things to me. I think you're really going to enjoy it. One of the great things is that - not matter how long you're here - you'll always bounce ideas and whatnot off people and contribute back too.

Welcome.

BeerNewbie wrote:

..... I am super excited and cant wait to start my 1st batch. With my Mr. Beer i ordered a RootBeer kit

BeerNewbie welcome aboard The Obsession! Before you get too far along on your soda making journey you may want to read about getting the root beer aroma out your LBK, bottles and other soft plastics that come in contact with it.

I've never brewed root beer so I can't offer any real advice myself but only the advice I've read here from others who have.

BeerNewbie wrote:

Hello all!!! Just order my Mr. Beer. Should have it in less than a week. I am super excited and cant wait to start my 1st batch. With my Mr. Beer i ordered a RootBeer kit so my son can enjoy some brewing.

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi and i look 4ward to leasrning from you all!

Happy Brewing!

:borg: Welcome to the BeerBorg Information Center. You will be Assimilated. Resistance is quite futile:we have beer.

you might want to keep a dedicated keg for the root beer. Other than that, read the simple guide line and malt to ratio sticky while you wait for your new obsession. The instructions you'll get with your kit need modified, and we're the ones to help you thru that.

Welcome aboard!

Ask questions, experiment here and there, and above all else, have fun and make lots of BEER! :cheers:

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. This is a very helpful bunch. Definitely be sure to read everything you can because you'll see we have the same questions. I started my first batch 6 weeks ago and I will be enjoying the majority of that effort this weekend. I cheated and tried one a week early but it was dang good! :gulp:

You will not be disappointed! :chug:

Welcome!

and a +1 to the comment about brewing root beer and beer in separate fermenters. Root beer tends to leave aromas in anything it touches.

Welcome to the BORG!! You are about to lose a few days a month to this hobby, but you are going to gain A LOT of new friends!! Have fun and enjoy!! :)