Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dudley1416255618

Mr Beer Kit ;the gift that keeps on Giving!

B) Hi,

My sons said to me the other day that they cant beleive all the use I have gotten outa the Mr Beer Premium kit they gave me on fathers day 2010.

Titmouse Brewery and still brewing.

Dudley :)

Guest System Admin

Similar story here. Almost as an afterthough, my wife got me a kit and 3-pack of std. refills for Christmas, figuring I'd brew a few batches, say "that was fun" and be done with it.

Ten batches later, with recipes on the drawing board all the way through next summer, three LBK's, custom labels and such, she is amazed (and happy) with how much more use I've gotten from the gift than she expected.

I asked for it for Christmas lol. My mom is skeptical about how much use I'm going to get out of it but I know. I know it's going to be an epic winter of brewing.

My son got me a MrB kit for Christmas '09.
I soon had four MrB fermenters going.
My last batch brewed was #129.

Tabasco wrote:

My son got me a MrB kit for Christmas '09.
I soon had four MrB fermenters going.
My last batch brewed was #129.

I am in awe! I've had my kit for just over a year and am only on #6.

All y'all should check out Tabasco's list. It's incredible.

Dudley wrote:

B) Hi,

My sons said to me the other day that they cant beleive all the use I have gotten outa the Mr Beer Premium kit they gave me on fathers day 2010.

Titmouse Brewery and still brewing.

Dudley :)

One of my daughters commented last week that the MrB kit they gave me for father's day 2010 was the best gift they ever gave me; my response... I raised my pint up & said 'cheers!'.

I will have had my LBK for one year next month, and I've since added another. I'm on batch #19. That's like over 40 gallons of beer! Not all of the batches were awesome, but there were some really great ones in there.

I got my kit for Christmas last year and im on batch #5 with #6 being made today. I also bought a second fermentor so I can have a steady rotation. That being I have now gotten my brother, 2 brother in laws, and 2 co-workers hooked on Mr. Beer. Now we swap bottles and have a lot fun with it. I love beer and what a great hobby. :cheers: