Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
SmokeDiver3zero

Check your email ......DIBS are in !

Just got mine.... :banana:

Winter Seasonal ALE

EDIT: There is a shipping calculation problem (just like last time), call Customer Service and they will correct this.

Got my dib and I'd order but it is saying UPS Ground is going to cost me $19.87. What the deuce...

ollie wrote:

Got my dib and I'd order but it is saying UPS Ground is going to cost me $19.87. What the deuce...

Yeah, what's up with shipping cost?????? what happened to flat rate 7.95 ground? is it just a glitch???? hope so.

Mine is the English Strong Ale and to get two of them sent would be almost $21 via UPS. Hopefully they fix that, I find it hard to believe anything 6 pounds would cost that much to ship.

Guess I will hold off on hitting the buy button until this gets clarified. Might just end up getting 1 or buying something else similar if the shipping on other will be the flat rate. Anyone added other stuff to their order to see if it changed things?

Wondering if I could get to the English Ale from the regular store and just add it into an order that was going to be 7.50 :)

Cheers
jeff

bpbpthomas wrote:

Yeah, I had three in my cart until I saw shippIng cost.
NO SALE.

Agreed...what up wit dat?

ollie wrote:

Same here 19.98 with 7.95 without COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!! really

Looks like an error on the site IMHO...

I'm gonna wait until Monday... They may simply need to recode the seasonal in their item database. I'm sure it's a minor thing... An entry error of sorts, or perhaps they simply need to re-boot their e-commerce server.

The shipping error happened during the last seasonal too. A quick call to customer service will fix that - or just wait till they fix it.

Cheers!
:chug:

Got the e-mail, went into my homebrew club account, and cann't order it. I can order it without going through the brewclub, but prefer using the brewclub. Guess I will have to wait until it gets released.

FrozenInTime wrote:

Got the e-mail, went into my homebrew club account, and cann't order it. I can order it without going through the brewclub, but prefer using the brewclub. Guess I will have to wait until it gets released.

I've called in my seasonal order each time from dibs, moved up my brew club ship date, and it's processed as a brew club order. Can't do it that way online, but calling works well.

ollie wrote:

I had the same thing happen. There's gotta be something wrong with their system.

Guest System Admin

At least you guys got the email :( Haven't received mine yet. :huh:

dferron wrote:

At least you guys got the email :( Haven't received mine yet. :huh:

Did you check your spam folder?