Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
bpgreen

Saltlake City UT, Wasatch Front

I'll propose a Wasatch Front MUG.

I know there have been some Utahns on here from time to time, but I can't remember who they are.

IIRC, there were some people who lived outside the Wasatch Front, but came here on occasion and considered the Beer Nut the LHBS.

I travel to Provo once in a while via flights into Salt Lake City. If synchronicity happens, I'll join in one day. It is beautiful there, even though it's generally beer unfriendly territory.

Well MLS season is over for us (Colorado Rapids) but I may be headed that way on a road trip next season :)

Cheers
jeff

THE ZOMBIE THREAD RISES FROM THE DEAD!!!

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I was curious what a MUG is? Plus I live in Utah so this might apply to me. B)

Woody wrote:

THE ZOMBIE THREAD RISES FROM THE DEAD!!!

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I was curious what a MUG is? Plus I live in Utah so this might apply to me. B)

MUG is Mr beer User Group.

There don't seem to be many Mr Beer brewers in this area.

Where are you? There's a LHBS in Salt Lake City and another one in Ogden.

I'm in Saratoga Springs. I plan to swing by the Beer Nut some time soon. :)

Hello Utah friends! I live in Ogden, UT and have the Union Station Fermentation LHBS literally 1 mile from my house on 25th street. Anyone on the Wasatch should check it out. I get most of my supplies there and for a great price. I'm in for a MUG! :woohoo:

Woot woot! I'm from Provo and would go meet up with some of y'all of it can be arranged haha I would love to meet other local home brewers

Im from Ogden, and the union station fermaentaion is great, nigel is a great giuy and always happy and eager to help ya. if any brewers from ogden want to get together and collab on somethin let me know im always down.