Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
more beer here

Southern California- Anybody ??

you waaaaaaaaay out there, arnt cha? Chance drums heheeheehe

seriously though, is it nice and warm there? it Fing cold here in riverside, 36 last night almost freezing.

EDIT: i got from my sister and brother in law, a gift certificate to the "Big A" in Aniehime it is good after march 2012 so you wanna go to a game morebeerhere?

i am a serious Angels fan

Fountain Valley here, are there any homebrew stores around? There's a million hydroponic stores if I wanted to grow hops... But can't I just buy them? LoL

Outta_OC wrote:

Fountain Valley here, are there any homebrew stores around? There's a million hydroponic stores if I wanted to grow hops... But can't I just buy them? LoL

There is a store I pass every day on the I-5 in Mission Viejo, off the Avery parkway exit. Its on the west side of the road, and you can see it from the highway.

Outta_OC wrote:

There is a store I pass every day on the I-5 in Mission Viejo, off the Avery parkway exit. Its on the west side of the road, and you can see it from the highway.

Osheas brewing company is the sign

Outta_OC wrote:

Addison Homebrew Provisions in Fullerton

Stein Fillers Fermentation Supply in Long Beach

O'Shea Brewing Company in Laguna Niguel (kinda expensive and all of their ingredients are prepackaged)

MoreBeer in Riverside

Nice, i found O'Sheas online, and Fullerton is my hometown, i'll have to look for Addisons. Surprised i've never seen it...