Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
BigMac13

Anyone brewing in South Jersey??

Just trying to see if there are any Mr. Beer users in South Jersey? Maybe interested in trading beers or recipes?

I brew right outside Philly. Where in South jersey are you? You might not be too far for a recipe or brew trade.

I'm across the bay in DE. I have inlaws in the Wildwood area. We all like to drink beer but I think I am the only one who makes it.

I am in the DE by Wilmington. Just getting back to brewing, will take me a bit to get my recipe trove back up! Would definately love to trade some brews.

Originally from South Jersey. Currently living in the "Greater Chicago Area" in Northwest Indiana.

Where in South Jersey? I grew up in Cumberland County (WAAAAYYY South) and lived in Ocean County a while...

If that is you in your profile pic, I'd offer sleep overs! :lol:

Kidding aside, I'm in Wilmington, De.

Im about 5 min outside of philly near the airport in prospect park but im stationed in anchorage Alaska anybody have any recipes that are similar to Yuengling man i miss that beer

Ahhh... Yuengling.... not distributed out here in Arizona, but I sure recall it fondly from when I lived in Philly and South Jersey. ( Willingboro/Burlington)

Daniels wrote:

Im about 5 min outside of philly near the airport in prospect park but im stationed in anchorage Alaska anybody have any recipes that are similar to Yuengling man i miss that beer

There's a long thread on the Mr beer fans forum where people came up with some recipes that are supposed to be pretty close.

Egg Harbor Township (08234) here. Open to trading brews and ideas. My favorite is Witty Monk with 1/2 lb of honey.

South Jersey here. Cherry Hill area. New to brewing, so pointers and recipe advice greatly apprectiated!

Salem County here, directly across the river from Wilmington, DE. Definitely into getting together and/or trading brews.

Brand new to this brewing thing. Just got a kit from my Dad as s retirement gift. I'm in the Marlton area and anticipate reaching out if I have questions...and I will.
:cheers: