Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Christ872

DC/Maryland/Virginia

Anyone in the DC, MD, or Virginia areas care to get together with homebrews. Exchange, discuss recipes, etc. I got a whole lot more than I can drink myself and can't sell it. Don't have enough friends to share it with either.

Oh wow. Awesome. Maybe we can exchange a couple sometime.

I've heard your name alot (lot of posts). It appears you have a lot of knowledge/experience.

Pleaee let me know if sometime you'd care to exchange or whatever. Whatever, whenever...I'm good for it.

Thank you for responding....and on a side note, Happy Birthday. My dad's birthday was also on the 5th.

tywinter wrote:

Hagerstown MD over here.

A meet and taste would be fun.

Tywinter~

Hagerstown would be very easy for me to get to from Falls Church. I'd be happy to figure out something..drive out that way and from a couple bottles to exchange. Please let me know if the weekend of December 17/18 is do-able for you. I will be out of town this weekend.

more beer here wrote:

I don't live in Virginia but I used to live/go to school ( ODU/EVMC)/work in Virginia Beach Does that count for something ??

63_c114-20111202-5.jpg

moor beer here~

If you are anywhere in the area...I'm open to make contact and exchange some.

Christ872 wrote:

tywinter wrote:

Hagerstown MD over here.

Tywinter~

Hagerstown would be very easy for me to get to from Falls Church. I'd be happy to figure out something..drive out that way and from a couple bottles to exchange. Please let me know if the weekend of December 17/18 is do-able for you. I will be out of town this weekend.

I'm a little late...didn't read your post until now...

tywinter wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

tywinter wrote:

Hagerstown MD over here.

Tywinter~

I'm a little late...didn't read your post until now...

Ty~

Not a problem whatsoever. Whenever is cool by me. I'm very flexible. Sent you a response PM. Mid/late January is fantastic with me. Just let me know. I'll PM you with what I have available. By that time, I will have a number of them good to go.

Thanks,
Chris

:P parkville md here just started brewing have first batch ready

Ty~

Nope. Not familiar with that map thingy.

Just an update...since my last post in this thread, i started 2 brews on 12/28 and another 5 gallon batch yesterday (01/02)...so I'll have plenty ready to do for an exchange come mid/late January.

Let me know your thoughts.

Chris

kap wrote:

:P parkville md here just started brewing have first batch ready

Kap~

Just saw you new here. Welcome. Looks like you're in the vicinity. Sent you a PM.

Chris

Manassas area. My first ever batch went into the LBK New Year's Day, so it'll be a bit yet. I'd certainly be up for a gathering at some point.

Uhg. Looks like I have to work the next two weekends. I might be able to manage a gathering, though, if someone plans one. All depends on work (and kids).

I stopped by the LHBS in Clifton, VA, BTW. Very friendly, relatively decent prices (comparing to online). I want to get to the LHBS in Falls Church at some point, as well, but haven't managed yet.

Em~

Well, I'm always up for a trip to the LHBS here in Falls Church if you're around this way.

So, get anything good at the LHBS out there in Clifton?? I have not been to that one.

I'll see if any of the folks here want to get together for a brewpub night. We could all meet up for Pizza...meet&greet, exchange beers, whatever.

Brewpub night would be great. Just keeping in mind that I can't actually drink a whole beer if I plan on driving at all (yeah, no alcohol tolerance, and yes, this makes me brewing an odd choice).

I'll definitely let you know when I figure out when I'm hitting the Falls Church LHBS.

I picked up amber DME, Windsor dry yeast, autosiphon, tubing, bottling wand, Crystal 20, Crystal 120, and a one gallon glass jug, airlock, and stopper (for mead and/or hard cider). I haven't used any of the stuff yet since I'm going to have to start brewing at my place (my alcoholic uncle is moving into Mom's in a week or two) and haven't figured out the best spot yet at my house (keeping an eye on temps and temp swings--very little insulation at my house). I'm also trying to see if they'll actually get the Mr. Beer locking spigots and bottling wand in by the end of the month.

I'm cool with doing anywhere...Northern Va, DC, or Maryland (unless we're talking way out toward Annapolis).

I work in DC and live in Falls Church, VA.

I think BugLaden has kids and I do and it sounds like Jacylrin does also. If we did it on a night with the kids-in-tow then maybe a weekend afternoon over at Dave 'n Busters or something - I believe there is one in Bethesda. Heck even if we did it on a night without the kids...that might be an option.

There's a neat brewpub in Falls Church, VA called the Mad Fox.

I'm sure there are some good ones in DC but I haven't done any scouting about that.

======

Anyone have any suggestions?

Christ872 wrote:

I'm cool with doing anywhere...Northern Va, DC, or Maryland (unless we're talking way out toward Annapolis).

I think BugLaden has kids and I do and it sounds like Jacylrin does also. If we did it on a night with the kids-in-tow then maybe a weekend afternoon over at Dave 'n Busters or something - I believe there is one in Bethesda. Heck even if we did it on a night without the kids...that might be an option.

I'm sure there are some good ones in DC but I haven't done any scouting about that.

======

I think there's a D&B in White Marsh near me but don't quote me on it. I also live in Maryland. Ellicott City when school isn't going on and Towson when it is.

Yeah, I have kids. And hate driving in Maryland. But I might be willing to make an exception for you guys :-)

Falls Church would be do-able. I live near Manassas.

Nick, do you work in Ellicott City? I work in Hanover, right near you.

xxmaelstrom wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

======

I think there's a D&B in White Marsh near me but don't quote me on it. I also live in Maryland. Ellicott City when school isn't going on and Towson when it is.

Good news for me, and anyone else who might live in Manassas. Jay's Brewing is moving from Clifton to Center Street Manassas at the end of the month. They'll have a larger space, wider selection, and plan to start offering classes. This is the LHBS I visited a few weeks back, and they were friendly and helpful.
http://stores.jaysbrewing.com/StoreFront.bok

Hay all in the Potomac vicinty (hate the DC part)!
I been to Jay's a couple times. I think the new location will give em a mch better access. Clifton is in mid of nowhere (although not far frm everything).
I would like to go to Mad Fox or Doghead in Chantilly...
I am 40 miles west of DC.

EDIT! Just checked on Wolfmagus' Map, I am 49 milew West of DC.

:cheers:

Jacylrin wrote:

Yeah, I have kids. And hate driving in Maryland. But I might be willing to make an exception for you guys :-)

Seriously? Two words, route seven... :laugh: ...sorry couldn't resist. I got out of Maryland in 2006, so I can talk smack :woohoo:

I'll propose we get together on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at the Mad Fox Brewery in Falls Church, VA.

Please RSVP and let me know how many you will have coming. I'd like to put in reservations for all of us the week before so that we can be sure to get a large enough seating area. This should give everyone enough time to get themselves squared away, get what beers they want to share, and make any other arrangements to be there.

I will bring myself and my wife. So that's 2. At this stage, I will probably bring 2 or 3 of my brews to each of you.

Please respond/RSVP so that we can move forward with this.

Jaclyrin, BugLaden, ZiggyZag, xxxmaelstrom, anyone else?

Hi Guys,
I just registered on the site. I currently live on Ft. Belvoir and work in D.C., but we are looking to buy up in the Silver spring area. Just started brewing beer, have been into making Mead for a few years so this is an extension of that hobby. Anyways, my wife was in the thrift store a few months ago and found a complete kit, which sat around for a couple of months, but now is in full steam. Did the West Coast ale,wasn't too bad but I think it was an expired kit. Currently getting ready to bottle my second batch, 1776 Ale, and getting to work on Chauffeur Red ale, and wanting to christen a new Keg that just got here, I have ideas for that. Wish I could meet you all on the 25'th but have plans out of the area.

Docniel~

Nobody's responded for the 25th weekend...so this is a work-in-progress. Keep abreast of those thread and hopefully we'll all be able to wrk something out.

TWO CENTS here -->
I like this idea, as I want to go to this brew-pub;
but also maybe meet where we can sample each's brews togehter.
I def want to do this in the warm times, maybe at a park that allows alk.
Any hoo, we need to get as many DC-vicinity folks on this thread to get more to show up...
Maybe by April we can get a good-size gathering...

:drinking:

ZiggyZag wrote:

TWO CENTS here -->
I like this idea, as I want to go to this brew-pub;
but also maybe meet where we can sample each's brews togehter.
I def want to do this in the warm times, maybe at a park that allows alk.
Any hoo, we need to get as many DC-vicinity folks on this thread to get more to show up...
Maybe by April we can get a good-size gathering...

:drinking:

ZiggyZag~

Well, why don't we do the brew pub first just for a nice dinner our. Check out the pub and do a little exchange. I do - however - like the idea of maybe doing a picnic thing at a park once the weather turns better consistently...say maybe April/May-ish. By that time several of us will have met the first time at the pub and we can all start making beers specifically for that meet-up. I'd still like to get together beforehand...but this is a positive, good idea.

Would love to do a park meet up in May, that way, I'd have a few things finished and ready. Right now I have a double hopped version of 1776 Ale bottled, waiting till this afternoon to carbonate. Just brewed First Pitch last night, and I'm brewing Chauffeur Red Ale today.

good work (Fun)!
I have Hoppy Hi-country APA and Oct Vienna Wheat (both have fruit in some of the bottles) just started carbing.
Nutty Wheat and WittyMonk (Wow! marmalade aroma)just brewwing.

Man that sounds good. Save me one, please. I have First pitch fermenting in one LBK Chauffeur Red in another. I'd brew more if I had more LBK's :woohoo:

Right now I have the following:

Bottled:
40-34 -- A Dortmunder Export
Maize -- A Standard American Lager as an Ale
English Strong Ale -- A Mr. Beer Recipe
Smokey IX (...conditioning until 3/1) -- A Rauchbier
Maispfeffer (...conditioning until 3/7) -- A Munich Helles
Captain Havoc (...conditioning until 4/1) -- An American Brown Ale
Michigan Bock M (...conditioning until 4/7) -- A Tradiional Bock

Still Fermenting:
Riptide Red (...bottle on 2/18) -- a slight mod of the Mr. Beer Recipe
Lancaster Light (...bottle on 2/19) -- A Standard American Lager (as an Ale)
Zythos Elixir (...bottle on 2/28) -- A Witbier

Yes indeed, nice line up.
Waiting on a Cider Keg here, next weekend I'll be making Cider!!!! Wife's cooking up two Gallons of Mead today too!
:cheers:

I'm drinking one of the 40-34's right now and I really like this. It's got a great color and it comes acros refreshing and light. But the BV does kick in in a sec.

40-34 and Top Ramen...lol.

Christ872 wrote:

I'm drinking one of the 40-34's right now and I really like this. It's got a great color and it comes acros refreshing and light. But the BV does kick in in a sec.

40-34 and Top Ramen...lol.

BV?
Buzz Velocity???

MonkeyMan wrote:

Jacylrin wrote:

Seriously? Two words, route seven... :laugh: ...sorry couldn't resist. I got out of Maryland in 2006, so I can talk smack :woohoo:

Hey, I didn't say I *like* driving in Falls Church. Just that it's do-able. I like someone's suggestions in Chantilly much better :-P

Unfortunately I'll be in NC for my MIL's memorial service 2/25/2012, so can't make a jaunt to Falls Church that day.

Hey DC area MUGs! I recently joined the borg and am in mid-second week (fermentation) of my first brew (West Coast Pale Ale).

Anyways, I live in Gainesville, VA and would enjoy participating in a meet up some time soon. :woohoo:

Hey peoples,

I'm over in Columbia, MD. Would be interested in a meet-up (once i have my brews ready to go)

Here's my line up

Witty Monk Witbeer - should be ready 3/3

Abbey Dubbel - should be ready 3/14

IPA from the Colab thread - Still fermenting, bottling on 2/28

Black and Booberry bock - bottling on 3/6

my first recipe of a belgian tripel, currently planning

So lot's of stuff in the works, nothing ready yet :(

Nick~

Is that Abbey Dubbel in bottles or in the fermenter until 3/14? I'd really like to try that or your Witty Monk.

I know that Jocilryn is busy on NEXT weekend (02-25) but if you're up for coming over to the Mad Fox Brewery in Falls Church that Saturday r Sunday...I could meet up with you then. I have several beers (see above in this thread) and could meet-n'greet then.

Just a thought.

I can bring over a couple of mine.

ZiggyZag, hilkertj...would either of you guys be up for venturing to Falls Church for dinner and beers?? Not this weekend...the one after?

If you'd like to bring family or whatever..please feel free.

Just give me a head's up because I'll like to make arrangements a couple days before to make sure we have a spot large enough. I also want to make sure that I have a few extra beers to hand-out/share with new friends.

Hey,

Yea i think that would be cool, i'm pretty open most weekend especially once it gets to the late feb days.

The abbey dubbel is in bottles until 3/14, at that point it would have 2 weeks card 2 weeks conditioning...

Let me know what works for you

EDIT: actually do you want to meet up in early march? that way i can bring something to the table as it were :laugh:

Neadric wrote:

Hey,

Yea i think that would be cool, i'm pretty open most weekend especially once it gets to the late feb days.

The abbey dubbel is in bottles until 3/14, at that point it would have 2 weeks card 2 weeks conditioning...

Let me know what works for you

EDIT: actually do you want to meet up in early march? that way i can bring something to the table as it were :laugh:

Neadric - I'm definitely up for a meet. My schedule can be hectic with work travel and kids sports starting up again, but it sounds like a great idea.

Like you mentioned, I'd like to have something to bring to the table and I'm mid-way through my first brew. Also, I expect to received my Stout order tomorrow, so I'd like to have that along too.

So...anyone wanna set March 10???

I can be free that Saturday/Sunday and it would be good to get together with everyone.

Hope so. Let me know so I can put it on my calendar and make the reservations and all that.

Hikertj, you're close! I live by Manassas Battlefield.

As for 3/10, not sure when my Dad is coming to visit with his fiance, but unless it's that weekend I should be free.

Okay...so, we'll plan on March 10 at the MadFox Brewery in Falls Church, VA

madfoxbrewing.com
(703) 942-6840
444 W Broad St, Falls Church, VA

Please hit me up with whether or not you're coming and who may be coming with you. I'd hate to call in for a table of 6 and then we get 11 people show.

=============

In doing this I would suggest that each person bring at least one of their homebrews for each person. So...say we have 5 people...that means, bring one for each of the other 4 people aside from you.

Everyone should be able to have a nice dinner, meet new friends and walk away with a handful of great creations to sample.

PLEASE let the group know if there are any allergies or whatever. From example, if you're allergic to molasses...make it known so that somebody doesn't bring a case full of beer made with molasses. Typical allergies won't matter, but something like that might.

Thanks and I look forward to compiling the list and having my beers ready to share with you guys.

=============

P.S. If you have a beer that you want to bring/share that may still need another 4 or 5 days of conditioning...just let us know. Please don't bring something that won't be ready till November. But a few days or a week...that's reasonable.

Jacylrin wrote:

Hikertj, you're close! I live by Manassas Battlefield.

Jacylrin - I'm off of Glenkirk/Linton Hall. Glad to know you're so close.

Total Wine in Chantilly,VA is having Beer Class Sat 2-18-12. 3-5 PM. $15, you get to taste a dozen or so and get a $3 off- Coupy, I think.

Lagers and Ales,beyond Pislners and Pales: Big, bold, Bodacious Beers

Go to thier site, Sorry dont know how to add here.
Let me know if you wanna go, I will bring a few Hoppe Hefe's.
It's pretty good way to learn more...

ZiggyZag wrote:

Total Wine in Chantilly,VA is having Beer Class Sat 2-18-12. 3-5 PM. $15, you get to taste a dozen or so and get a $3 off- Coupy, I think.

Lagers and Ales,beyond Pislners and Pales: Big, bold, Bodacious Beers

Go to thier site, Sorry dont know how to add here.
Let me know if you wanna go, I will bring a few Hoppe Hefe's.
It's pretty good way to learn more...

Here you go...

Linky

tywinter, ZiggyZag, Hikertj~

Let me know if the March 10 weekend is good.

So far me and my wife and BugLaden and his wife will be coming. Really hope to get a couple other people. I know it's in advance...so, just planning.

Christ872 wrote:

tywinter, ZiggyZag, Hikertj~

Let me know if the March 10 weekend is good.

So far me and my wife and BugLaden and his wife will be coming. Really hope to get a couple other people. I know it's in advance...so, just planning.

Christ872 - I am good for that weekend, but I won't have any brews ready. As such, I don't want to be a free loader. Perhaps my wife and I could come by and introduce ourselves, but not partake in the exchange. :unsure:

Sure dude. I mean, we'd like to do an exchange..but this is really an initial meet-and-greet. Don't worry about not having stuff to hand out. You're just getting started. If things are cool we'll go ahead and plan more things like this and maybe then you're pipeline will be up to speed.

The whole point is to have fun and enjoy new friends, beer and food.

I'll pencil you and your wife in. Cool?? That should make 6 of us now. Jocilyrn is on hold depending on how that weekend rolls with her family and such. She'd be 7.

Still open to hearing from the other guys.

Christ872 wrote:

...The whole point is to have fun and enjoy new friends, beer and food.

I'll pencil you and your wife in. Cool??

Sounds good to me. It's on the calendar. B)

Yo guys n gals! I have my boyz that weekend; will try to figure it out. it's hard to commit too far in advance...

If you all see any tastings/events in the area , please post info.

Those of you who haven't posted here, please do , so that we get more local folks in the thread.

Prost! (Had a Paulener Hefe tonite)

:party:

I got an email about the spring and summer tasting events. I'll have to find it then post it for everyone.

Here are the details for the Annual Northern Virginia BrewFest dates:

Save The Dates!

5th Annual Northern Virginia Summer BrewFest

Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Morven Park, Leesburg, Virginia

6th Annual Northern Virginia BrewFest

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville, Virginia

Christ872 wrote:

madfoxbrewing.com
(703) 942-6840

Christ872 - what time are we hooking up on March 10?

hilkertj wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

madfoxbrewing.com
(703) 942-6840

I think 4:30-5:30 is a good time. If we can all be there by 6 and then order...maybe get served by 6:30...have time to interact, talk, eat, and enjoy the evening.

Is that fair or does anyone have any other suggestions??

Russian Nick may come...that makes about 8 so far.

Guest System Admin

Christ872 wrote:

hilkertj wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

madfoxbrewing.com
(703) 942-6840

I think 4:30-5:30 is a good time. If we can all be there by 6 and then order...maybe get served by 6:30...have time to interact, talk, eat, and enjoy the evening.

Note to self...this is what PMs are for.

NewMBbrewer wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

hilkertj wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

madfoxbrewing.com
(703) 942-6840

Actually, it's not. Setting up a group meeting is exactly why the MUG category was created.

bpgreen wrote:

NewMBbrewer wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

hilkertj wrote:

Christ872 wrote:

madfoxbrewing.com
(703) 942-6840

Actually, it's not. Setting up a group meeting is exactly why the MUG category was created.

actually its a joke to christ872

someone always sticking their nose where it dont belong

Interesting. I don't get it. But it doesn't belong here. This is for MUG.

Anyways, we are all set. Unless anyone has any changes or whatever...I'll make the reservations next Wednesday for our Saturday March 10 meet-up. Should be a fun get together for all.

WELCOME!!

Christ872 - sounds good. Thanks for taking the lead on this.

On a different note, what experience (if any) have you had with the "myLHBS" in Falls Church?

The reason I ask is that I have read some horrible reviews about their customer service/attitude. The reviews (at least 70% of them are negative) kind of scared me off from going there. :ohmy:

I work in the Tyson's area so it would be easy for me to swing by during lunch. But, for a newbie who is itching to go in to a LHBS and just talk about home brewing, I don't want to be shunned, or let the bear out of the cage. :angry:

Jacylrin wrote:

Haven't been to the one in Falls Church, but Jay's Brewing is now set up in Manassas on 28 (just moved from Clifton this week). Excellent customer service and very friendly. http://stores.jaysbrewing.com/StoreFront.bok

Jacylrin - that is a great place. I just came from there! I bought a couple of airlocks and some yeast. The space is great. He was waiting on Comcast to come install their internet (they can only accept cash until then!) How cool it is to have a local brew shop be so local to us! B)

hilkertj wrote:

Jacylrin wrote:

Haven't been to the one in Falls Church, but Jay's Brewing is now set up in Manassas on 28 (just moved from Clifton this week). Excellent customer service and very friendly. http://stores.jaysbrewing.com/StoreFront.bok

Jacylrin - that is a great place. I just came from there! I bought a couple of airlocks and some yeast. The space is great. He was waiting on Comcast to come install their internet (they can only accept cash until then!) How cool it is to have a local brew shop be so local to us! B)

+1000
I cant wait to go! Actually did a drive-by Tues.
Looked filled up.
I think you can order online, also...
:P

John~

The Falls Church LHBS is pretty decent. It's a very small shop...but I'd certainly encourage anyone to at least check it out. As for the customer service...I have been there a couple of times. I will say that there are 2 or 3 guys working there. All of them are very intelligent with the beer stuff. The main guy (I'm slipping on his name right now) has a very large knowledge base. But he's also the least "friendly". Not saying he's rude or mean or negative...just one of those guys who has this "when do I clock out" look on his face. Obviously, the problem is that he's the main guy. I wish the enthusiasm was higher...but it's not nasty. Just comes across as more of a job than a passion (in my interaction with him).

I live maybe 10 minutes from there...so if you did want to go someday...I could meet you out there.

See you guys next Saturday (the 10th).

Hey DC/MD/VA guys and gals:

I posted on the "What ya drinking tonight" post and thought I'd share:

Tonight it is some Great Lakes Brewing Co's "Eliot Ness" Amber Lager. They just started selling the GLBC beers here (this weekend) at Wegman's. I had heard about their beers, and was fortunate enough to be grocery shopping during the tasting today.

Check out the GLBC's beers if you hadn't already. They're good. See some of you at the meet-n-greet next weekend.

John

Great-Lakes-Eliot-Ness.jpg

So what's our final number of people coming?

I'm going to be bringing my Abbey Dubbel. It should be ready to go by 3/14, but if you want to let it sit longer to let it age, you're welcome to.

Neadric wrote:

So what's our final number of people coming?

Neadric - I defer to Christ872.

(In my attempt to decipher the thread, I count 7, but then again, I've had a few beers!) :blink:

Well, I need to look over to it...but I'm thinking that there are going to be 5 or 6 of us...but then there may be two wives coming.

Me (+1)
BugLaden (+1)
hilkertj
Neadric
ZiggyZag
Jocilyrn (???)

Me (+1)
BugLaden (+1)
hilkertj (+1)
Neadric
ZiggyZag
Jocilyrn (???)

-----------------

Tywinter indicate he'll probably be busy

---------------------

Just went by this afternoon. Talked with Mike ( a manager) and I have us reserved for 5:30 on 3/10/2012

I'll send out a flier for Docniel. He looks like he might be in the DC area too. Would like to have him join us. This should be a fun event. I have a table for 10 reserved. 5:30 on Saturday.

Jacylrin is out. I'll be in NYC for a funeral.

3 deaths in a week, 4 within a month. Other than the birth of my niece, the last month is fired.

Okay. Sorry to hear that. Wow. Bad.

So that leaves up with:

Me (+1)
BugLaden (+1)
hilkertj (+1)
Neadric
ZiggyZag

...and I'll see what I hear from Docniel. This should be the final person to hear from.

=====================

Jaclyrin~

Take care of yourself.

Okay so this is for dinner at Mad Fox Brewing in Falls Church on Saturday the 10'th right. Barring any unexpected changes on Saturday i should be able to make it. Now is there anything I should be bringing with me??

Well, if you have anything brewed that's you'd like to share...it's a good opportunity for an exchange. I'm bringing some of mine. It's not necessarily mandatory...this is just a great chance to get together and interact, have dinner and talk brewing. A couple of the folks may also be bringing their stuff.

It looks like 6 people and then 3 wives. I'm bringing 5 (one for each of the other people)...I'll let BugLaden and hilkertj decide to share theirs with their wives. Since I'm bringing my wife, I would not expect one for her.

Honestly, I don't expect anything more that just having a good time, good brews and getting to meet everyone. Just enjoy yourself and a weekend evening doing something different.

Since we have quite a few coming who joined after Xmas, I was thinking about bringing a few bottles of the Winter Seasonal in addition to a few bottles of my own stuff. Sound off if you already have the Winter Seasonal and I'll adjust accordingly.