Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tabasco

Long Island, NY

Anyone ever on Long Island, PM me for a get together, share brews. I'd also be willing to ride up to Connecticut, Catskills, NJ, etc. on a weekend.

• Like 1

Hey Tabasco - You're next on my list. I have to go out to Great South Bay Brewery soon to visit my friends Rick, Greg, Phil, & Sean who I met at the GABF. Great beer. Address 2309 Union Blvd - Bayshore NY.
I know that's your neighborhood as I'm an Islander fan, Jones Beach West End 2 Alumni, & my brother-in-law lives in Bayshore. My first job was in Elmont too.
Let's check the hours of operation & try to meet right after Thanksgiving. Cheers! Cheers_From_the_GABF-20111115.JPG

Ha Ha very funny fellas. :laugh: Everybody's got a camera these days. It could have been worse. It all depends on what was happening when you get that perfect pic. "Watch out you're on candid camera." :PImage1919_Man_in_Urinal-20111116.jpg

Got to bring this back . I'll be on Long Island next week (1st week of March) at Great South Bay Brewery - Union Blvd Bayshore - Bring your homebrews & fill some growlers at the best brewery on LI. Watch Out South Hampton. Greg is brewing some great beer in Bayshore NY. Hope to see anyone from LI there. Cheers :cheers: Me_pouring_at_GABF-20120223.JPG

Let me know when .. if it's in the eve, except mon or wed, or on the weekend, I should be able to make it.

Anyone in Bay Shore LI area 3-8pm at Great South Bay Brewery.
I'll be there & so will Tabasco. Some great beers on tap for sampling & to fill growlers. Today they are releasing their Chipotle Porter. :woohoo: address is 2309 Union Blvd. Bay Shore NY
Hope some of the LI guys see this. Cheers! :cheers:

Northern Brookhaven Township. Very new to brewing, experienced consumer.

I'm also in Brookhaven, Rocky Point.
I think there is a LI Homebrew club, or a chapter of a national one anyway. I've been to monthly meetings at Brewtopia, in Port Jeff. The first Tuesday of each month around 7pm, a dozen or more gather there. Nice guys sharing good brew.
Now that this thread is bumped, maybe we should arrange something.

Sorry guys, I just saw these last posts now .....  without PM it's kind of hard to get someone's attention.

My recommendation if you want to get out at this point is thurs, fri, sat, sun  .... Great South Bay Brewery tasting room.

Hey Tabasco - How's it going? With this new, really lousy beer borg. We've all lost touch. My e-mail is sci-22@msn.com. keep in touch or go to the beer borg. Mr Beer is done This company is really blowing it..

I'll check in just to let everyone know were we are. Cheers, Steve

I'm right next door to you, Sound Beach.  Getting ready to bottle my Oktoberfest on 9/7. Just hoping it comes out as good as my Patriot Lager.