Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
KZ

SW Florida brewers?

I don't notice a lot of Floridians here on the board, especially from this part of the state. Curious if there's anyone here between Sarasota and Marco Island that would be interested in a meet up. There's a fairly new World Of Beer in Ft. Myers that would be a great central spot.

Yup.. I am in Ft Mysery . Ive gone by WOB a few times and every time its wayy too packed for my tastes . Looks like an interesting Beer menu
though.

Cool i'll have to invite you down after my first batch, I think everything has shipped, and with the cooler weather finally here I think it'll be able to pull of a successful batch

deuces_cracked wrote:

New to Ft. Myers (6 months) and new to home brewing (1 batch that wasn't quite right, but not discouraged).

Welcome to the borg! Stick with it, I had more than one batch that was a bust early on. There is a small brewing community around here that meets about every six weeks. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers!

faust wrote:

wow 3 in Ft myers .... PM sent .

That's great...we have a small but growing brewing community around here. The wine shop that hosts the beer club sells a few beer supplies, and is considering starting to add more ingredients, so the more local brewers the better!

I will be in they keys next week anyone in the miami area that might want to exchange? I only have a couple because I am pretty new but I would welcome it if someone else is into it!

Pompano Beach - It's Boca's poor cousin.
But at least I'm close to The Funky Buddha.

Wow 3 in Ft Myers! Im in Port Charlotte, didnt think Id ever see anyone from this neck of the woods!